PDA

View Full Version : ** THE WEATHER COURSE ** Need some help!

MulletMan
31-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Nope, I haven't forgotten this topic and have actually made a start on the contents - albeit between boating, fishing, vino and travelling!

I would appreciate about six (6) guys who are regulars here to let me know if they can have a look at what I have done so far simply to see if the wording and contents are along the really simple/BBQ style that I think is important.

I can email the pages as relatively small Word Doc size though will eventually change over to PDF. Preferably anyone who (admits) to not knowing much about weather at all and maybe one or two who feel they know what is going on?

I have had to change things around quite a lot from the few posts I put up here some months back but hopefully the inclusion of pics and tables will make it a lot easier to understand.

If anyone wants to get a peek preview, maybe send me a PM with email addy or leave a reply to this topic.

Thanks

TPP

gone_phishin
01-06-2006, 08:52 AM
G'day TPP,

I read all of your posts on the weather and would be more than happy to critique the writing style and content for you as I think it is extremely valuable to many members on this site.

I have sent a PM with my email address for you to send the word doc, and I will get back to you asap.

I found the original posts informative and well written, with a good sense of humour thrown in to lighten what can be a very involved and confusing subject.

I'd be happy to help.

Regards
Geoff

bay_firey
01-06-2006, 09:52 AM
TPP

Mate I would be more than happy to help out any way I can

I have a very limited knowledge of the weather and what causes it

The original topic I thought was very well written and easy to follow so I have no doubt you are on the right track

Sent a PM with email address