PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 green,white top "ausfish.com.au" on roof

fishingbarry
01-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Coming home from Double Island Monday arvo (June 29th)Just north of the Pine river bridge a 4x4 Landrover(I think) passed me with the ausfih site printed in blue across the top rear. Looked like they where coming home from a fish as well. We were in the cruiser all loaded up pulling the camp trailer,rods out front on the bullbar. Just a giday and to let you know we saw ya.
Cheers
Barry

thedeckie
01-06-2006, 04:30 PM
That would have been the Brett Bugman!!

snappa
01-06-2006, 04:59 PM
ist he in tasie

DaneCross
01-06-2006, 05:39 PM
So who's driving his car?? :o

Yep, he has to one of the more noticable Ausfish banners driving around ;)

CHRIS_aka_GWH
01-06-2006, 06:07 PM
That would have been the Brett Bugman!!

ist he in tasie

bloody idiot .... >:(

we told him to turn left, but no, not him .... "I've been managing a major public enterprise for years now, I think i can manage a road map" he said

he'd still be wondering you know, why all those people he spoke to before leaving said there was time to catch a sleep on the Bass Strait crossing while he barely managed to have a leak...

finding_time
01-06-2006, 06:19 PM
I hear the reason he's still around is he cant bring himself to leave YMER in Qld

Enjoy the trout fishing buggy!!!!! ;D

Ian

Ps. he goes wednesday i think ;)

Lucky_Phill
01-06-2006, 07:26 PM
That would have been 29th MAY, Barry ,,, and Yes it was Brett & Leanne returning from a #moderately successful trip up to Agnes and Biloeila.

They were visiting rellies before thier impending departure to Tassie to live.

I did not tell you this, but, was it only Leanne that donged a Barra at Awonga while they were up this way # #:-X :-X # ::) ;) # # :-X #And her first....well done #!

And who ? # # :-X # got THAT landy stuck in the mud at a certain dam ????

NO doubt it'll be burnt steak for me, hey Brett. CU then 8-) ;)

Phill........................ ;D

fishingbarry
02-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah 29th May not June , see how relaxed you become after a great weekend away camping and fishing with the family. You cant even remember what month it is . Now just filling in time at the horrible place (work) till the next trip.
Cheers
Barry