PDA

View Full Version : Where's Kev?

Canoedle
02-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Anyone know where Kingtin is? I sent him a PM a few days ago and havent seen him online since, tis a bit strange, anyone?

land_based
02-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Getting outfished by the deckie in his secret mullet spot in the south pine??? ;D

Fishin_Dan
02-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Patience Karl... Patience.... Need a little... Patience.... Yeeeeah..... Some more - I been walkin the streets tonight... Just trynna get it right....

;D

I would guess that with the small army he's getting together (And by small I mean kids, and by army I mean many!) he's probably a little busy... Otherwise Bev & Ross have finally given into the urges to be serial killers, and have seperated pieces of Kev and hidden them in PlayPen's fibreglass... Maybe they're testing out the new baitboard with him :P

MIKOS
02-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Being The old pommy he is (no offence kingtin) ;D

I rekon hes out there in his winter element catching the winter run of Grinners and Rays.

Mike ;)

Grand_Marlin
02-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Where's Kev .... or where's Waldo ?? ;D ;D

Canoedle
02-06-2006, 08:34 PM
You're a sick man Dan #;D
PS. Thanks Rhys ;)

bidkev
02-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Sorry about that folks, am now back on deck.........the sea was a little stormy and I was feeling kinda sick ;) ;D

kev

There are times when forgetting can be just as important as remembering, and even more difficult.

revs57
03-06-2006, 07:36 AM
No worries Canoedle,

gotta look out for each other...Its a big bad world out there...besides I missed kev's quips and quotes too #;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Rhys

Canoedle
03-06-2006, 07:38 AM
:D

Darryl
03-06-2006, 08:26 AM
As my Mother used to always say when i asked where Dad was, "He went mad and the police shot him".

bidkev
03-06-2006, 09:49 AM
As my Mother used to always say when i asked where Dad was, "He went mad and the police shot him".

It's changed a bit since then, eh? :o Nowadays they let 'em straight back into the community ;D

kev

There are two types of people who can tell you the truth about yourself: an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly.

Canoedle
03-06-2006, 10:07 AM
That would be funny it if wasnt true, Kev. :(

bidkev
03-06-2006, 12:11 PM
That would be funny it if wasnt true, Kev. :(

Agreed mate.....picked the wrong time to be flippant ::)

And just who do the "knowledgeable ones" choose for surety for a certain released individual? Why, the ones who allegedly helped get him out of the country the first time he evaded capture, who else? ::).......the mind boggles! :o

kev

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance can be cured by learning. Stupidity isn't willing to be cured.

Canoedle
03-06-2006, 01:42 PM
That guy is just one instance of this crap, how many dozens of other mentally ill and dangerous people have hurt others and/or themselves because the government wants to save a few million dollars? I don't think we have ever had a wonderful system for dealing with people with mental illness, but ignoring their problems and letting them walk the streets is hardly dealing with the problem at all... :-/