PDA

View Full Version : i have returned

gruntahunter
02-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi guys an gals..i have been missin for a while but now winter is here woohoo.I hope u are all well and done better than me in tryin to get some tickets for the gabba test.Guess i,ll have to go fishin instead....not a bad second i suppose. At least the missus doesnt like that sport either so i,m on a winner either way hey lol
Any way its good to be back and look forward to participating some more.Do u guys still have M&G,s anymore?
cheers pete

fish2eat
02-06-2006, 04:36 PM
what prison were you in Pete ???? ;D

gruntahunter
02-06-2006, 05:23 PM
bogga road m8

webby
02-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Crikey look what the wind blew back in ;D,
Hows thing mate, still in the concrete boot making ;D
I suppoose the boy still out fishes you ;D
next m & g look in saltwater section.
catch you soon mate.
regards

TinarooTriumph
02-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Welcome back mate.

Bugger the first test, you know whos gonna win the test, and the series for that matter - and they dont wear blue hats!

Theo 8-)

Dominator
03-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Well well well Mr Grunta Hunter,

How ya goin mate long time no chat.

Will look forward to seeing your posts.

Cheers,

Dom

gruntahunter
03-06-2006, 08:01 PM
lol thanks for the wb guys . Yes webby i am in the concrete shoe industry still and yes dom i am looking forward to my posts.
oh and urs too mate
Hows ur drunken brother in law goin??

Just sold young freddos 6 hp johnno cause now he has a license of his own. now dad can have a serious drink hey lol/

ok guys cyas all soon i hope and tc

Cheech
03-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Welcome back. Still Ferny Hills? So does that mean that you are looking to go back to a bigger boat? Another Savage maybe? Yes aint winter grand. Let me know if you want a run out to Mud. Since you went quiet, I upgraded to a bit bigger. Getting old so need my comfort.

Cheech