PDA

View Full Version : Dasher Update

fish2eat
03-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Picked this up from one of his mates...........

" was just on the phone with dasher he is in the royal brisbane hospital
board shi@tless and giving everyone a hard time. on saturday 3rd he has to do a stress test on the heart
#
if all goes well he will be back on sunday "

great to hear that Santa is going back to his workshop soon.......continue the great progress mate !

agnes_jack
03-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Good on ya Dasher!!
(he's a tough old bugger)
He'd have to be to drink that Scotch he makes!! [smiley=dizzy.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif]

Regards, Tony :D :D :D

bidkev
03-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Go easy on that treadmill Dasher ;D..........look forward to your return

kev

There is always something to be thankful for. If you can't pay your bills, you can be thankful you are not one of your creditors.(E.C. McKenzie)

blaze
03-06-2006, 12:13 PM
I been on that other southern site checking for dashers updates. They must like him more down south as he made a lot more pages or queenslander dont know a good thing when they see it. LOL. Good to see ya on the mend anyway dasher (from what is still any ones guess by the sounds of it :) :) ).
cheers
blaze

ShaneJ
03-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Dasher is now out of the white house. I helped him escape last night and gave him a bed to crash here. He is now back in the bay.

agnes_jack
04-06-2006, 06:27 AM
On ya Dasher!! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

dasher
04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Picked this up from one of his mates...........

" was just on the phone with dasher he is in the royal brisbane hospital
board shi@tless and giving everyone a hard time. on saturday 3rd he has to do a stress test on the heart
#
if all goes well he will be back on sunday "

great to hear that Santa is going back to his workshop soon.......continue the great progress mate !

Thanks for keeping everyone informed, greatly appreciated mate. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

dasher
04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Good on ya Dasher!!
(he's a tough old bugger)
He'd have to be to drink that Scotch he makes!! [smiley=dizzy.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif]

Regards, Tony :D :D :D

OLD bloody OLD, a bit chewy maybe but never old mate. ;)

I ain't ready to leave this place yet Tony, I have a record Jack with my name on it that I intend to catch with a mate from Agnes. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] ;) ;D ;D

longtail
04-06-2006, 12:44 PM
good to see ya back on deck daryl .

now ... take it easy for a while hey..

cheers
jason

dasher
04-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Go easy on that treadmill Dasher ;D..........look forward to your return

kev

There is always something to be thankful for. If you can't pay your bills, you can be thankful you are not one of your creditors.(E.C. McKenzie)

Thanks Kev, the nurses got their sweet revenge with me when I was on the treadmill. They kept me on for another 2 levels AFTER the test finished, I asked the doctor why he was smiling and he said check out the nurses, they were both wetting themselves. >:(Ah well, can't win em all mate. ;D ;D

dasher
04-06-2006, 12:53 PM
I been on that other southern site checking for dashers updates. They must like him more down south as he made a lot more pages or queenslander dont know a good thing when they see it. LOL. Good to see ya on the mend anyway dasher (from what is still any ones guess by the sounds of it #:) :) ).
cheers
blaze

Been on that southern a few more years than here mate. ::) As for what happened, it was a gentle reminder that I am getting older and maybe should alter my lifestyle a little bit (Heart Attack) ::) Guess who's going to be a good boy from now on. :o ;D Thanks for the kind wishes my Tassie friend. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

dasher
04-06-2006, 12:55 PM
good to see ya back on deck daryl .

now ... take it easy for a while hey..

cheers
jason

Thanks Jason, I promise no more wild parties :o (for at least a week) ;) ;D ::)

dasher
04-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Dasher is now out of the white house. I helped him escape last night and gave him a bed to crash here. He is now back in the bay.

And a huge thank you for that Shane, I wasn't looking forward to another night in there. :'( (also got me back on the internet quicker :))

Also a massive thank you to Mossy who very generously drove down to Brisbane to take me home to Hervey Bay. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Shame it took a heart attack to make me realise what fantastic friends I have got and how the internet can enrich our lives by giving us the chance to meet these great people. [smiley=buddylist.gif]

Geez I'm getting a bit soppy here. [smiley=blush.gif] ::) Time to go. ;D

agnes_jack
05-06-2006, 06:45 AM
Good to see ya back on deck old mate!! ;D

Yeah, there is definately a big jack out there with dasher written on it.

See ya soon...Regards, Tony