PDA

View Full Version : Bush 'n Beach

ttone
10-06-2006, 08:52 PM
G'day Fisho's,
I would like to give a #HUGE THUMBS UP #:) ;)#to Ben and his Team for the very informative BUSH 'n BEACH. Long before I joined this Great Site, I've been reading their magazine since they started. And now, together with Ausfish, I'm beginning to learn there's more to fishing, than just wetting a line. In fact with you chaps and gals out there, I feel that the fisho's world is a lot better off with all of your wide variety of Knowledge. You CANNOT bottle this, and I feel it's great the way you all, including the Magazine, share with others.
# # # # #Thankyou all # ;) ;)
ttone :)

barradise
11-06-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm sure the editor and writers are heartened by the huge response to this post.
Well done ttone.
John.

Feral
11-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Actually I have a great deal of respect for them. The mag is cheap as chips, but lots of good stuff in it. They came to the party for Choppa's BBQ on bribie with some give aways, and if ya send them an interesting pic of a fish catch they stick it in!

Pretty community minded I reckon!

-Henno-
11-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Hmmmmm, sounds like an advertiesment to me ttone!

I'm sure there was a bit of a hullaballo when somebody tried to say some nice words about MO tackle in here somewhere....

Kind regards
Dave Griffin

ttone
12-06-2006, 10:48 AM
No Dave, Just called it how I saw it. I'm very interested in both mediums, and have learnt a lot thanks to guys like yourselves and B 'n B.
Question: Does Ausfish have a base where they can all meet ie. for a barby, get together, fish off or the likes?? It'd be great to put faces to the names and have a social yarn or 2. ::)
Cheers Rod

imported_admin
12-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Have a look at the Gone Fishing section for Meet & Greets (M&G's)