PDA

View Full Version : where were you at 5.30 today???????

choppa
18-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Members: 63
choppa, kilo11, impulse492f, Hodgo, LURE_IN, JT, Chimo, brrbear, lanks, Grass_Cutter, harlequin, Thatildo, Clint06, griz066, Fish_guru, kelo, mick33, pilchardjones, TonyM, Jusel, JayT, fishingrod, fishin_till_late, wetnwild, Dylan_Rylatt, Haji-Baba, mackcruiser, bballfisho, Bass43, young1, Lucky_Phill, BOWIE.M, peter, bigdan123, cam, wiz, masterdusky, team_mongo, Fisher4life, rogue1976, Rhetly, flick, SMB, MattsFishing, madfisher, Spaniard_King, rando, fishingjew, Bronson, kirin, troy, Ausfish, Grand_Marlin, Herm, sempre, Old_Salt, Mr__Bean, fishingnottaken, slugo, RayB, goddy84, blaze, fishrat1
Guests: 70

Sunday 18th june ,,, 5.21 pm

A rumour was going round that BLAZE, the FISH GURU was going to throw a LURE IN, instead of being a GRASS CUTTER for the day. FISHIN ROD, CAM in hand, this MADFISHER has been MATTS FISHING partner and a MADFISHER for TEAM MONGO for years. FISHINGJEW mainly, but has the title of SPAINARD KING, and is a MASTERDUSKY angler as well.

Today though he was off with LUCKY PHILL, who just happens to own a MACKCRUISER, on the way out they passed BRONSON, RANDO, TROY, and TONYM, (who happens to look a bit like MR BEAN) who were fishing from the bank with RAYB, and his YOUNG 1. The OLD SALT has been FISHIN TIL LATE over the past few days, trying to outdo DYLAN RYLATT and PETER

A good day was had, and back at the ramp, a discussion was going on about the price of bait, RHETLY was waving a large BOWIE M knife around saying sardines are at 15 a KELO. PILCHARDJONES corrected, they’re called pilchards, and what price a KILO 11 was the going rate,, HERM walked off in a SEMPRE, cause he spotted HODGO, who had been to WETNWILD and bought one of those new BBALLFISHO gadgets that makes a CHIMO ring when the fish bites,

JAYT was talking about the GRAND MARLIN he dropped on his new SLUGO, and KIRIN who’s been a FISHER4LIFE, was showing MICKee, a new SMB rod that has a HARLEQUIN of colors flash each time you give it a FLICK, what a WIZ

On an IMPULSE492F ish were released, or thereabouts, and HAJI BABA, the number of BASS 43, its great to see the high amount of FISHINGNOTTAKEN nowadays, the number of points allocated to the club members, CLINT06, GRIZ066, BIGDAN123,

JT was getting a bit under the weather by know, and was starting to slur the words a bit, but gave a good thank you one and all speech anyway…LANKS, BRRBEAR JUSEL in case you’ve forgot, I’ve known that ROUGE,1976, tep that’s right, back in 76,, (started to drone a bit, so off home we go)

No better place to be on a cold wet, and S$#house day,,,cept for AUSFISH,

CHOPPA,, THATILDO

Oh I didn’t get any fish from the Barbie either cause GODDY84, and FISHRAT1 the raffle

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D(i gotta go fishing

aussiefool
18-06-2006, 07:29 PM
well done choppa, [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Lucky_Phill
18-06-2006, 07:33 PM
You need to get a hobby, choppa ! ;) :o ::)

Phill

jim_farrell
18-06-2006, 08:54 PM
We were all sitting at our computers at 5.30 on a sunday............. I think more of us than chop need to get a hobby :( Well done chop ;D ;D

Craigus
18-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I think you have to much time on your hands choppa. ;D
Yet still, that was well done.
How long did it take you the think that up? ::)

tunaman
18-06-2006, 09:48 PM
oooooow I wonder who he,s #talking about ::)

signed tunaman ;)

Herm
18-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey there Choppa :)

Well done! Lot's of time on your hands! ;)

Needless to say - Can't wait til the weather is good enough to head out for a fish!

Janine :)

theoldlegend
19-06-2006, 03:07 AM
Geez Choppa, here I was thinking that I was losing it! ;) I don't think there's anything wrong with me at all now! :)

Just wondering if I should cancel the next appointment with my shrink? :-/ Really don't think I need to go anymore.

TOL

charleville
19-06-2006, 05:11 AM
...and you can tell who has insomnia at 5am on Monday morning after watching the Socceroos...

Members: 9
charleville, Got_the_Fever, Mr__Bean, MAL, markkendall, indy, blufish, aussiefool, chief
Guests: 40

PinHead
19-06-2006, 05:18 AM
geeze choppa...you should try some other activites... perhaps...reading the dictionary? studying Darwin's Theory of Evolution? how about the working of the internal combustion engine..anything mate...seems like you have lots of time to spare.

theoldlegend
19-06-2006, 06:50 AM
Yeah Chop,

Why don't you add up all the phone numbers in the White Pages, divide that result by the number of phone numbers to arrive at an average phone number?

TOL

wayne_cook
19-06-2006, 03:44 PM
must be some bad weather up there chop

mate u missed the 70 guests lol

major-defect
20-06-2006, 06:10 AM
Was 3/4 of the way thru a shift.

aussiefool
20-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Yeah Chop,

Why don't you add up all the phone numbers in the White Pages, divide that result by the number of phone numbers to arrive at an average phone number?

TOL

Yep done that and the answer is...................... 684024, If you don't believe me you can check for youe self ;D ;D ;D

lippa
20-06-2006, 09:04 PM
thats what the automotive industry does too a bloke ;) ;) ;), i better get out............realll quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!