PDA

View Full Version : HERE I COME

spinna
16-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi guys ;)
# # Yep one more BLUES supporter ;D ;D on his way up north 8-). # Im heading up to mission beach around mib july. Im comming up for work and i think we will end up moving up that way. So i hope the fishing is as good as you all say its is :). Sorry but i have to say it GO THE BLUES #;D ;D ;D #

# Cheers spinna ::)

gawby
16-06-2006, 09:55 PM
If ya gunna support the blues i thinks you will be havin some troubles gettin some marks.
Live like a QUEENSLANDER
All crap aside you will get some good fishing up there. Im sure you will enjoy it.
Graeme

hussy
16-06-2006, 10:20 PM
no mate ,no fish up here. must have us mixed up with victoria. hussy

choppa
16-06-2006, 10:56 PM
bring a bucket of water,,

or leave ya washing at home,,,,,,,,actually leave ya washing,,,,,

daz35
17-06-2006, 12:16 AM
sorry but if u thought whoever painted the king blue was funny you are not allowed over the border [smiley=stop.gif] [smiley=smash.gif] [smiley=happy.gif]

lock
17-06-2006, 01:47 AM
WHATS THIS THE KING PAINTED BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

subzero
17-06-2006, 06:11 AM
COME IN SPINNA
Welcome to the REAL world
Cheers Lloyd

major-defect
17-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Maybe I'll see you around I'm at Mission Beach.What sort of work are you coming for.

StevenM
17-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Spinna, you better check with border control, I think its shut. No blues allowed.

So if you wanna live in queensland you need to support queensland or bloody stay where you are if its that great.

QUEENSLANDER

spinna
17-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone #8-) looking forward to the fishing and watching the blues kick ass. Major-defect im in earthworks im a foreman for a local company down here. My brother has been in my ear for years to come up so y not.

# # # cheers spinna :) ;) ::)

Jackinthebox
17-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Spinna,

Here's a tip, when u get into town, go straight to the pub wearing your blues jersey and tell 'em how much u luv NSW - i'm sure you'll make heaps of friends! ;D [smiley=argue.gif]

spinna
18-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Yes jackinthebox i will wear my BLUES jersey ;D and i bet i wont see a Queeslander one anywere in site :-/ #as we will kick your asses down in vic 8-). Now for the more important things whats the fishing like up there this time of year?

# Cheers spinna :) ;)

longtail
18-06-2006, 04:24 PM
just what we need up here... another bloody mexican ::)

welcome to the real world spinna ;)

Jason

Lucky_Phill
18-06-2006, 07:11 PM
All Mexicans are welcome to this Great State. 8-)

No matter who wins the S.O.O. the point is, you fellas from the south just don't get it. So maybe after living here for a while, you'll figure it out. ;)

AS choppa says, Bring water with you !!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Phill

tunaman
18-06-2006, 09:16 PM
OK i,ll bite
Figure what out?
That its only a game?
My loyalties for NSW were left their as soon as you cross the border
and I think the old saying is. Do as the romans Do.
Whats a man got to do ? Save someone,s life to realize there for real?
I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the heart is for
QUEENSLAND and thank you to all the people that made us feel welcome

signed tunaman :-X

major-defect
20-06-2006, 06:02 AM
Spinna the mackeral are just starting to show up round the islands.You won't need to bring your own water up here this area is the wettest place in Aus.

spinna
20-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Sounds great major-defect :) ill be up there about the last week in july.
# #And as for bringing up some water with me i will if it rains on the way up as the old ute has 1 or 2 leaks :o. Gotta try to fix them befor i hit the road :-/.

Cheers spinna ;) :)