PDA

View Full Version : another newbie

a_big_red_1
28-06-2006, 03:44 PM
hi all,name is Daz, love my fishing, it be open waters, river, or just beach, my wife thinks i have more fishing rods than some stores LOL, but i cant help that ;)...i live up in cairns and the weather has been shite last few weeks so river fishing it has been, new tinny landed home a few weeks ago so been busy with the boat,im sure ill be asking a few Qs on here
cheers
Daz

PS: thanx Steve

Big_Ren
28-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Welcome to the site Daz.

Cheers
Paul ;)

outsiderskip
28-06-2006, 04:06 PM
welcome to the site
and good fishing

pete

onerabbit
28-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Good on ya Daz,
Looking forward to some pics of the awsome fish from up that way.

Muzz

snakecatcher
28-06-2006, 04:39 PM
G'day and welcome.

Bundy_Burp
28-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Good day Daz and welcome to AusFish ;D

fishn-ads
28-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Welcome overboard it's an addiction. Can't wait for your FNQ posts.

Ads

freespool2
28-06-2006, 07:11 PM
hi daz,

welcome aboard

cheers andy

choppa
28-06-2006, 07:12 PM
hi all,name is Daz, love my fishing, it be open waters, river, or just beach, my wife thinks i have more fishing rods than some stores LOL,

PS: thanx Steve

mate your last names not ""NOS-DIRECT"" is it?????????

any way sucking up to the boss cost you 10 points in my book,,,,,,,,

and ummm,, carton for starting mate,,,,???????

and if you pick on my comma's,,,, like some of the cruel members on this site!!!!!,,,,,your in %$#@

but besides all that,,,,,,,,,yeh welcome

Louis
28-06-2006, 07:18 PM
G'day Daz and welcome to Ausfish.

It is good to see more females taking up the sport and enjoying the wonderful world of Ausfish.

Louis

theoldlegend
28-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the site Daz, but I'm a bit confused:

You talk about your wife thinking you have more rods that some tackle stores, and your gender is shown as female???

Choppa, you missed that!

TOL

StevenM
28-06-2006, 08:11 PM
welcome

dont wory about the other guys, they dont understand mixed personalities and can be gender bias.

Cheers

Steven

choppa
28-06-2006, 09:45 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

onya hi- yo,,,,, i just got a pm saying that i missed a golden oppurtunity that a new member is unsure of there sexuallity and you place a name on it

""mixed personalities"""

steven,,,,,,,,,shame,, shame,,shame,,

i was going to offer some genuine ausfish friendship and compassion,,, but oh no,,,

you label the poor fella,,,girl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,whatever ????????????

(a big red one,,,,, how did you come up with a handle like that??????????) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gawby
28-06-2006, 09:53 PM
I'm very confused here ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Welcome any how Daz (Male-Female) :-? :-? :-? :-?
Graeme ;)

TinarooTriumph
28-06-2006, 10:30 PM
G'day mate! Welcome!

Should be fishing the Mulgrave this weekend, weather permitting. Been freezing up here on the Tablelands!

Cheers.

Theo 8-)

a_big_red_1
29-06-2006, 04:58 AM
cheers for the welcomes PPL, well i am still a male when i looked down this morning LOL, ive tried to change the gender on my profile but it wont allow me for some reason :-?
cheers
Daz

mod5
29-06-2006, 06:29 AM
cheers for the welcomes PPL, well i am still a male when i looked down this morning LOL, ive tried to change the gender on my profile but it wont allow me for some reason :-?
cheers
Daz

Fixed it for you.

a_big_red_1
29-06-2006, 06:36 AM
cheers
Daz

Fixed it for you.
thanx Mod 5 ;)

theoldlegend
29-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Geez, that was quick'n'easy.

I thought you had to have an operation to do stuff like that? :-/

TOL

a_big_red_1
29-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Geez, #that was quick'n'easy.

I thought you had to have an operation to do stuff like that? #:-/

TOLLOL,
sorry about the stuff up Fellas

fez
29-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Big Red,

Welcome aboard, as Tinaroo said the mulgrave will be the go this weekend, the queenies have been firing at the junction (Mulgrave and Russell Rivers), along the sand banks that run through there.

Might even sneek down there tomorrow afternoon if this bloody rain and wind stops (or even eases), I am desperate for a fish.

Anyhow enjoy.

Fez

a_big_red_1
29-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Big Red,

Welcome aboard, as Tinaroo said the mulgrave will be the go this weekend, the queenies have been firing at the junction (Mulgrave and Russell Rivers), along the sand banks that run through there.

Might even sneek down there tomorrow afternoon if this bloody rain and wind stops (or even eases), I am desperate for a fish.

Anyhow enjoy.

Fez
thanx Fez an tinaroo, i will be out there on the W/E

Daz

GAD
29-06-2006, 07:28 PM
yeah FEZ
in danger of growing webbed feet at moment, and the wind just don't stop, but will try on weekend as they said sunday she could be down.[ f.in hope so ], otherwise just fish the inlet for jack ,[who needs a fix] ,there's been some nice ones caught in the inlet lately, includind a 62cm I got a coupe of weeks back and a lot of fifty+ , it's winter and the jacks are hungry in winter. Just got to brave the weather .Mind you in saying that I used to go every weekend but since I got my new boat I haven't got the urge to use the little tinnie and haven't finished seting up new one to cast off yett.

Greg

Dory4.1
29-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Welcome aboard