PDA

View Full Version : Great article in B&B, Webby!

charleville
29-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Hey Webby, #Nice article in B&B (July) regarding cod in Moreton Bay. #Well done!

You are correct in what you say in the opening paragraphs about the value of writing a piece about something other than snapper and bream at this time of year.

Will have to start thinking in similar terms for September to offer us punters some variety other than stories on flathead.

Also nice to see that you featured my host from last week's Bay Bash, 'Allniter', in a picture with a nice cod. #He caught one also when I was with him at Mud on Saturday night but to be truthful it was a little bit smaller than the one in the picture. #:)

Am enjoying your B&B writing style very much. #Many thanks. #:)

theoldlegend
29-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Are you angling for a job writing articles in the B'n'B magazine Charlie?

You might be a bit grumpy for that. :-/

Is a very good article though.

TOL

charleville
29-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Are you angling for a job writing articles in the B'n'B magazine Charlie?

Not in this lifetime. # :)

Happy to congratulate someone on a good piece of work though. #:)

barradise
30-06-2006, 08:12 PM
What's up charleville, I thought you'd be up for that writing 101 chalenge, just to bug an editor or two.
Always a good read by Webby in Bush'n Beach Fishing mag, in fact all the writers do a great job helping anglers improve their knowledge and skills base.
John.

charleville
30-06-2006, 08:48 PM
What's up charleville, I thought you'd be up for that writing 101 chalenge, just to bug an editor or two.

The writing part is fine. However, I suspect that you need to know something about fishing in order to be a fishing writer. ;D ;D

BTW, have you ever seen a wealthy fishing writer? ;D ;D ;D

barradise
30-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Only wealthy in fishing knowledge.
May not bring home the bacon but at least they get a good feed to fill the belly.