Jason

Herm
02-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Once again, Happy Birthday Choppa!

Hope that you had a good one! ;)

:)Janine and Peter

TinarooTriumph
02-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Happy Birthday Chop's! Have a good one ;)

Theo 8-)

Feral
02-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Heh Heh Heh - someone has been "exposed"

Happy birthday, did you get a shiny new walker? ;D

hussy
02-07-2006, 08:02 AM
happy birthday hope its a good one. hussy

Lone_Wolf
02-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Happy Birthday Chops,

I hope you get your birthday wish and all jetskiers are broken down and within casting distance of the banks of Ningi Creek! ;)

choppa
02-07-2006, 06:57 PM
thanks one & all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cast net,,,with instructions

scotch,,,,blue,,,,(there chasing the will)

and a great day,,,,, started by waiting for chop jr to go fishing,,,( at 7-30ish,,,),,he turns up,,,off we go,,decided i'll change spots,,, and found

an idiot chasing fish in secret spot b,,,,with a 10-25 metre long net,,,( 19 mm square so i'm told ),strung out from bank to bank,,,,,canoe on the bank,, 6 pack of xxxx gold by his side,,,, (with 3 already drank),, and his 4b,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well parked close by

HELLO,,,,

welcome to my world,,,

after showing this idiot the rights and wrongs,,,,of catching a fish

he phones for help,,,,,,,,,,,,oh choppa,,,attitude,,,along comes ranger,,,along comes constable #########

4 hrs later,,,,,i get a red card,,,,

an invitation to the ball,,,,

i'm dying for a smoke,,,, dying for a scotch,,, and chop jr,,,,,(MOVED:19plus only told mum/mrs choppa, all about pop getting cranky,,,,,,,(theres goes my eye witness theory),,

his tyres deflated by themselves,,,HONESTLY,,,i've never seen anything like it before????????

bbq's on,,,,,,,,,

lost a bloody good knife somewhere though?????????,,,,,i'll put a post up ;)

manchild
02-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Happy birthday choppa :)May you have many more years to come to lighten up ours and your families life :)
cheers
George

on the different note go to hell you old bastard ;D :P ;D

Feral
03-07-2006, 06:01 AM
Ahhh - a good old fashioned birthday, a few drinkies, a bit of a blue, some free accomodation (you did not specifiy if that actually came off). A good mate narking you to the family "she who must be obeyed" - its all good!

lippa
03-07-2006, 07:18 PM
lucky ya know the bloke in cell 19 choppa!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday mate, belated it may be.

cheers

lippa

dasher
03-07-2006, 10:44 PM
thanks one & all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cast net,,,with instructions

scotch,,,,blue,,,,(there chasing the will)

and a great day,,,,, started by waiting for chop jr to go fishing,,,( at 7-30ish,,,),,he turns up,,,off we go,,decided i'll change spots,,, and found

an idiot chasing fish in secret spot b,,,,with a 10-25 metre long net,,,( 19 mm square so i'm told ),strung out from bank to bank,,,,,canoe on the bank,, 6 pack of xxxx gold by his side,,,, (with 3 already drank),, and his 4b,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well parked close by

HELLO,,,,

welcome to my world,,,

after showing this idiot the rights and wrongs,,,,of catching a fish

he phones for help,,,,,,,,,,,,oh choppa,,,attitude,,,along comes ranger,,,along comes constable #########

4 hrs later,,,,,i get a red card,,,,

an invitation to the ball,,,,

i'm dying for a smoke,,,, dying for a scotch,,, and chop jr,,,,,(MOVED:19plus only told mum/mrs choppa, all about pop getting cranky,,,,,,,(theres goes my eye witness theory),,

his tyres deflated by themselves,,,HONESTLY,,,i've never seen anything like it before????????

bbq's on,,,,,,,,,

lost a bloody good knife somewhere though?????????,,,,,i'll put a post up ;)

Bloody good effort for another normal birthday choppa, good on ya mate hope ya had a ball. ;)