PDA

View Full Version : How to identify Ausfish Members??

Murks
12-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Hi All Ausfish Members,,
Well as a new member I have been enthralled :)in the many topics and vast knowledge of the membership.
One thing that stands out more than anything is the comraderie between the members and groups that have "formed".
It may well have been discussed way before my time but .....How the hell are you supposed to know who is who when your out the Pin or any waterway on a beautiful Sunday arvo???
There are hundreds of boats, moored or otherwise and most are un-named and not really readily identifiable...
Wouldn't it be great if all the members decided to purchase the Ausfish Stickers..
then if your out and about and see the sticker, you know that the member is displaying it to say...."hey come on over and say gday"
Not sure if its just a ramble and a lot of blah blah blah but it was just a topic that I was interested in seeing if anyone had any comments on.... :-?
I know I will definitely be ordering my Ausfish Stickers and they look good too...
Anyway enough of my dribble,
All the best,
Murks

Lucky_Phill
12-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Get the stickers for ya boat, car or campertrailer.

They do stand out, and I quite often notice them on boats driving on the opposite side of the highway.

Cheers Phill

shayned
12-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Ahh, I think I've just discovered the reason for your issue with trees, I'm not a hundred percent on this but I'm pretty sure that when driving you're supposed to be watching whats in front of you. ;D ;D
Sorry to bring this up again, won't happen again. :-X
Cheers,
shayne

Herm
12-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi Murks

After washing the boat after our last trip I put on our new rego numbers, boat name and Ausfish stickers! ;) #Ordering my stickers was the first thing I did after we got our boat! #

I also bought one for the car! #They look great! (Thanks Steve :D)

:)Janine

PS - Murks - a while ago (I think in boating) there was a post about "What boat have you got?" #I found it very interesting to look through - (a lot of pages) and see what everyone is driving!

SunnyCoastMark
12-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Ahh, I think I've just discovered the reason for your issue with trees, I'm not a hundred percent on this but I'm pretty sure that when driving you're supposed to be watching whats in front of you. ;D ;D
Sorry to bring this up again, won't happen again. :-X
Cheers,
shayne

Maybe the Tree had an Ausfish Sicker on it! ;D ;D

That tale must have reached legendary status by now Phil. I only registered a few weeks ago and even I know about it! :P

Mark

choppa
12-07-2006, 06:48 PM
they come in extra large,,,,,,,,,,,,,by special order

Darryl
12-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Is that sticker for real chop? :-? ;D

choppa
12-07-2006, 07:54 PM
have 2,,, the other has the head on the bonnet and tail section down the passenger door,,,,

had heaps of waves from people,,, must be mad like us eh!!!!!!!!

sh$#,,,,,,,,,,,,,, theres no copyright is there??

imported_admin
12-07-2006, 08:09 PM

Yep, sure is.

It is missing the ausfish.com.au down the middle ;D

http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/sample.jpg

Murks
12-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks so far guys for the responses.
I will search that topic out Herms and have a look...cheers for that..
Damn choppa..thats dedication for you. I was at Bribie today..next time I will keep my eyes open..
Keep the comments rolling in...
Cheers
Murks

choppa
12-07-2006, 08:19 PM

Yep, sure is.

It is missing the ausfish.com.au down the middle #;D

ooppss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the small one on the back has

Darryl
12-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Lmao chppa, any chance of you doing them for my mighty v8 wagon? ;D I want a mega fish, from front bumper all the way to the bum. Bout 18 foot long from memory :o :o ;D

I want the Ausfish.com tho. ;) ;D

Darryl.

choppa
12-07-2006, 09:36 PM
i'll wait until MR BROWN,, (the good,, and great bloke he is) responds to my pm

(no rush sir,,,,,i'm taking mrs choppa's car to work tomorrow,,,,,)

but at the end of the day,,,,,,,,,i got into enough strife on my b/day educating a nice fellow (who can't be named,,,,,,,,yet),,,over the rights and wrongs of illegally using gill nets in my back yard,,,

CASE No 1,,2,,3,,4,,5,,,,,,,,,oh crap ,,,,choppa,, just get in here,,,judge is waiting ;D ;D ;D

Lucky_Phill
13-07-2006, 09:28 PM
DOH !

No the tree didn't have an Ausfish sticker on it BUT !

Someone with a weird sense of humour has now spray painted an arrow on Phill's Tree. Probably meaning to " Keep Left ". ::) :o

I have a long memory Shayne......long ! :-?

and sunnycoastmark. There is a story to it ( tree ), and the truth. but it will never be known. And all those other rumours involving certain clothing, sand bars, Beer, inflatable friends etc, are only rumours :-X :-X :-X

That's a serious sticker Choppa ! ;)

Cheers Phill

choppa
13-07-2006, 10:01 PM
got a pm from (the good natured and great bloke),,, steve

bbq at his place,,, bring no food or scotch,,, and women laid on,,,,,(oops sorry,,, wrong pm)

ahh here we are,,, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT,,,,

but he has asked for a few more quality pics to be passed along,,, so i'll get the 4b cleaned up and who knows,,, might get a spot in the new ausfish calendar,,,

did i let the cat outta the bag???????

Fishin_Dan
13-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Choppa - That stickers looks awesome!

themisses
14-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Hey Choppa, What are the chances your Judge will be a fisho or ever better an Ausfish member?? ;)
Cheers Kim.

choppa
16-07-2006, 04:48 PM

Yep, sure is.

It is missing the ausfish.com.au down the middle #;D

at the request of all who have pm'ed,,, and asked for email,,,,,?

and by the way darryl,,,18 foot long,,,,,,,no probs,,,but it'll be bloody high

choppa
16-07-2006, 04:49 PM
top view

choppa
16-07-2006, 04:50 PM
better driver side view

MJR71
16-07-2006, 08:15 PM
I just put my stickers on my boat today. They look great but geez I'd feel guilty if I caused you to have a pile up on the freeway Phill. Keep on looking ahead on the road, plenty of time for rubbernecking out on the water.

Hope to see as many of you out there as I can, thats the main reason I put them on,

Cheers
Mark

P.S Brett your right, you have stirred it up with this one, if only you had a dollar for every response it'd be your shout

Murks
16-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Well MARK THAT WAS MY INTENTION I GUESS ;D...MAINLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE US THAT ARE NEW LETS OTHERS KNOW THAT WE ARE PROUD TO MEMBERS AND WANT PEOPLE TO COME AND SAY HI...
WILL CALL YA THIS WEEK MARK.....
MURKS (Brett)