PDA

View Full Version : We could all be rich

INDULGENCE
17-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Have you seen the latest on Ebay selling GPS marks.$8 per 10 marks
With whats in my plotter and others that have been recorded I could be as rich as Bill Gates.
Has anybody been suckered into buying these? are they for real?
I am prepared to post here all my marks for free as I firmly believe being on the spot is only 20% of what it takes to catch good fish.
Having not fished Gold Coast or the Bay for a couple of years has it changed that much that you guys all have spot "x" all to yourself and can sell the marks?

Wot next
Wally

Blackened
17-07-2006, 04:49 PM
G'day
Nice one wally. It;s amazing what people do for the $$$. Maybe i can make some marks that are "made in taiwan" and put them up?
Dave

markpeta
17-07-2006, 05:13 PM
If someone is silly enough to buy them well why not sell them ;D ;D. Could be 50 ebay shoppers sitting on the same mark ;D ;D

Murks
17-07-2006, 08:51 PM
just imagine all the boats moored in the centre lane 178mts south of exit 45 on the M1 ;D
wont be gettin my money......but will have ya GPS marks Wally ;)
Murks

Hornblower
17-07-2006, 09:06 PM
The old saying about a fool and his money are easily parted is certainly true. It might be legal but how ethical is it? I mean to say, what in actually is really being sold - Nothing!! You have it spot on Indulgence. The marks on their own are really worthless if you don't have the knowledge that goes with them. Just another get rich quick scheme and it is a shame that people have to take the easy way with everything. You can't shortcut experience. :-/ :-/

timddo
17-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Mate, if someone has worked the hard yards and selling good gps spots. i will be willing to pay. $8 to be 80% closer than crusing your boat all day looking for spots. i'v just got my gps. funny thing i've been fishing for the last 12 years and never venture outside.

so if anybody has some gps spots they want to share, i'll be gratefull for it.

tim

blaze
17-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Gotta say, I think I am the richest man alive, both my parents still have good health, wonderful wife and 3 kids that cause me very little grief, good health my self (I think) and not a cent to my name (well not quite)
what more could a man want.
bit off topic but when I read the topic head I just thought I would add this
cheers
blaze

onerabbit
17-07-2006, 09:28 PM
I have HEAPS of marks on the sand you can have at $8 per 10, how many do you want, here are my account details.................................

Muzz

Great_White
17-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Don't know that anyone would be paying for them, have bought a few things on ebay but they all arrive on my doorstep in a box. ;D

Webby would be a candiate to make huge $'s with his experience, yet he offer's his time and knowledge to us all for free. So why would you trust some person on ebay who has no reputation or proof they work.

Sounds like a fishy scam to me ;)

Peter.

gunnabuild1
17-07-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm with you blaze the things you can't buy are the most important.

Big_unit
17-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Yeah what Gunna said, agree 100%.

Cheers
James