PDA

View Full Version : Priceless childrens moments

snasman
22-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Ok guys and girls this is bit of a continuation of another post ( out of the mouths of babies) based on what our children say.please fell free to put up your priceless moments.
Some months ago when the introduction of compulsery life jackets for children under 12 were brought in I went off and purchased a jacket for my daughter (miss 6) well the first time we went out no problems she was very proud off her new life jacket and wore it with pride some weeks later we went out fishing together ,got to the ramp launched the boat put miss 6 in and asked her to put on her jacket her reply to me stumped me it went like this
"me "Ok miss 6 put on your jacket b4 we head off
"miss 6" no dad I dont want to wear it any more.
"me" and why would that be
"miss 6 " because it makes me look FAT.

My god what have I got to look foward to when she becomes a teenager this is something I would expect her sisters to say (aged 14 and 19).I will add at the time there was not another sole around us to be seen .

blaze
22-07-2006, 08:10 PM
My niece's daughter (shes like a granddaughter to me)
First fish she caught all by herself, a liitle aussie salmon about 6" long on a barbi rod
" Ive caught a shark"
yelled at the top of her voice for all to hear (she was 5 at the time)
and by the time we got home about an hour latter the fish had grown to as far as a 5 year old can strech her arms.
it was also released
cheers
blaze

S_Bend
22-07-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm just so glad I've got boys. Don't know if I could handle girls. Should keep the costs down too as they grow older.

longtail
22-07-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm just so glad I've got boys. Don't know if I could handle girls. Should keep the costs down too as they grow older.

Don't count on it....

gunnabuild1
23-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Mate I've got boys and girls 2 of each and I can tell ya they both cost just different ways but must be said they add more to my world than they take away and I can't imagine life without em. Sometimes you have to remember to be grateful for your blessings.
NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO YELL AT MY TEENAGERS!

BigE
23-07-2006, 11:19 AM
was horrifed when the Jr Deckie came home from a school excurision with the dreaded "Fishing Hurts" greenie sticker on her school bag. >:( was smilein when she textered "My Shoulders" underneath. got love them kidz ;D ;D

E

puks
23-07-2006, 02:29 PM
bigE you got one clever kid there ;)

PinHead
23-07-2006, 04:05 PM

haha..ya reckon..do you know how much car parts are these days??????

woody74
23-07-2006, 08:43 PM
I remember my daughter, Tonisha was about 18 months old and she loved my goatie. She was always saying Daddys beard. Wife and daughter had a bath together one evening and during the bath wife stood up to wash herself and my daughter suddenly pointed to her nether regions and said BEARD :o. Still piss myself to this day telling people that one. Priceless. CHEERS woody, and a slightly embarressed mrs woody. ;D ;D ;D ;D