PDA

View Full Version : New fisho

PinHead
20-07-2006, 01:28 PM
My son who is on here occassionaly -Flea350- is now the proud dad of a girl born today. Not a bad effort seeing the Flea always said he was never getting married and having kids..he is now married and a dad.

straddie
20-07-2006, 01:40 PM
:o Poor bugger, give him my condolences will you grand dad ;D

tunaman
20-07-2006, 01:43 PM
congratulations Whats it like to be a grandfather?
and all the best from the tuna family.

signed tunaman ;)

Fishing_Widow
20-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Congrats,

Does that mean he won't be fishing anymore? ;D ;D

At least he will be able to get onto Ausfish a bit more - what with all those strange baby hours he will have to keep. ;D ;D ;D

Nomes

longtail
20-07-2006, 01:55 PM
congatulations to your son and daughter inlaw Greg :D

bet he'll be up for more trips out now mate ;) ;)

all the best to the new parents.

cheers
Jason and family.

Gorilla_in_Manila
20-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Congrats to all. [smiley=laola.gif]

Gee Pinhead, think of all the fun you are going to have in a year or two...
Red cordial, chocolates and get her all fired up just before bed time, then give her back to Dad! ;D ;D

Cheers
Jeff

gunna
20-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Wasn't a long labour by the sound of it. Congrats to all Greg.

shayned
20-07-2006, 02:59 PM
A big hearty congratulations to Flea, lucky you got that rod finished, from here on out its nappies and bottles, nappies and bottles, nappies and bottles,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and some of the best times in your life!!!!!

Well Done Bloke

Got_the_Fever
20-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Congrats to flea and his wife. Now grandad gets to spoil her rotten and then hand her back all wired and not ready for sleep.

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

sid_fishes
20-07-2006, 05:30 PM
mate , i think its time for that beer hey,its all good from here on, enjoy every moment congrats to you and your wife sid

theoldlegend
20-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Congratulations to Flea and Mrs Flea, plus the proud grandparents!! ;)

TOL

Lucky_Phill
20-07-2006, 06:06 PM
I thought Mrs Flea looked a tad......large the other week ;D ;)

All the best Adrian and Family.

You too..........Grandad ::) 8-)

Phill

Bundy_Burp
20-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Congatulations to Flea and your daughter inlaw [smiley=laola.gif]

Great_White
20-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Congatulations, Grandpa Greg ;D

Gee, a bit more info what bait , size line etc did your son use............ Opp's what I ment to say was her name , weight , how many cm's ;D ;D ;D

Seriously though Greg, it's great news.

Best wishes to your son and his family.

Peter, Janine & Family ;)

webby
20-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Flea you son of a gun, now poor old dad has more fleas to scratch ;D
I hope he gave you a few days off, and wasnt a tight arse ;)
regards

FearlessFly66
21-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Congrats to you Flea and to Mrs Flea, i called it for a boy the other week, shows how good i'm going, do we have a name or tell me to butt out, thats cool.

Fly

theoldlegend
21-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey Phill,

The reason Mrs Flea looked rather large the other week was because she was pregnant. Very, very pregnant. ::)

Adrian, congratulations to you and your wife. Just as well you got the rod finished mate!!

TOL

mcsalty
21-07-2006, 08:47 AM
More congrats and best wishes to the Flea ....mmmmmmm don't know whether to say family or colony but good luck anyway. Now tell 'em to do it again to prove it (the event) wasn't just a fluke. Does anyone know the bag limit on fleas ......aahhh doesn't matter anyway... rools r made to b broken ...(I've heard)

All the best, Bruce.

[smiley=laola.gif]

[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

flea_350
27-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks heaps everybody, your warm wishes and comments are much appreciated. The misso and bubs are both doing very well. My little daughters name is Keira, she was 6lb. 3oz. and 52cm, I know not the biggest catch ever, but the best of my life. Hope to catch up with you all soon for a few brews and a fish (withdrawals are starting already).

Cheers, Flea, Abby, and Keira.