PDA

View Full Version : Sea Shells by the Sea Shore

Marguerite
04-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Hello all you Ausfish fans. My name is Marguerite, eldest daughter of Bob & Ros from
' Serene Lady'.
My Dad is such a devoted member now to Ausfish, I thought I should join my sister Michelle in supporting him, by becoming a member.
We as children had the most wonderful up bringing, our second home became the Haines Hunter out from Frazer Island. Now, don't get me wrong, I do like to fish, but only if they are biting, because I would much rather be walking along the waters edge looking for sea shells. My partner Dave is also going to become a member so look out for pictures of his new boat to be.
Marguerite

PS Hi Dad

bidkev
04-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Hello Marguerite, and welcome.

kev

If you are never scared, embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take chances.

serene_lady
04-08-2006, 08:33 PM
I was wondering why you ask if I had been on the chat, now I know,Welcome to Ausfish,now we have the whole family in here. So does this mean we will be having our own little competition to see who can put up the best posts and photos. Love Dad. ps (Marguerite is the mother of Cruize whos photos were in the post Grandsons pb bream a couple of weeks ago). Bob.

moondancer
04-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Welcome Marguerite,

now THATS what fishing is all about - family!!!!!! I know damn well that if my boys weren't part f this 'cult' then I wouldn't be bothered!! Its the family stuff thats so much more important!! (All the better with a few good fish though!)

Lawry

Great_White
05-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Hi Marguerite , and welcome to ausfish :)

I guess it's now a family affair ;D ;D ;D ;

Peter ;)

shelbie
05-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi Marg's,
Now you will be able to talk to Dad whenever you want.
Cant wait to see Dave's new boat in progress.
Michelle ;D

Bundy_Burp
05-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Wecome to Ausfish Marguerite and will be looking to seeing pictures of your partner and his new boat .

Bundy 8-)