Smailesy
08-08-2006, 12:18 PM
thank god im not

lattic
08-08-2006, 12:30 PM
I agree smailesy

finding_time
08-08-2006, 01:01 PM
As had said before most fishing chat boards tend to be area specific because local members tend to reply to the sites that relate to them and membership base follows accordingly.

So ausfish is Qld with the greatest membership in the SE
The tackle box is Victorian
Sportfish ... NSW

Etc

Ian.

There are exceptions to this though arn't there Blaze +Bugman ;)

puks
08-08-2006, 01:03 PM
we do have a cpl of unlocal ones here
el capro and loch are actually overseas:)arnt they??

btw im not from or in melbourne myself

anya

JewseeTHAT
08-08-2006, 01:06 PM
One only has to see some of the spelling and punctuation on this site to know it's a Qld-centric site.

puks
08-08-2006, 01:12 PM
yeah and the reason queenslands beer ist calle xxxx ist because they cant spell the word beer right ::)

boy do i love clichees htey never cease to amaze me

JewseeTHAT
08-08-2006, 01:18 PM
yeah and the reason #queenslands beer ist calle xxxx ist because they cant spell the word beer right #::)

boy do i love clichees htey never cease to amaze me

HAHAHAH, spelt like a true Queenslander. Priceless.

puks
08-08-2006, 01:31 PM
hahahahahaha gotcha
am not a queenslander by birth but by choice

my spelling is bad due to the fact that i think faster then i type and never bother to double check
could also be that iam dyslexic
or lazy
or blond
or foreign
or left school at age 12 because i had to work to feed my family
or visually impaired
or typing one handed because i lost my arm in a tragic accident
or maybe i did that on purpose to tick ya of
what ever the case might be

never forget that theres always a person sitting on the other site

avagoodone
anya

PinHead
08-08-2006, 01:40 PM
would rather 6 months in Sir David Longland than a week in Melbourne.

roz
08-08-2006, 02:56 PM

or perhaps drive a nissan???

seafarer3
08-08-2006, 03:33 PM
hahahahahaha gotcha
am not a queenslander by birth but by choice

my spelling is bad due to the fact that i think faster then i type and never bother to double check
could also be that iam dyslexic
or lazy
or blond
or foreign
or left school at age 12 because i had to work to feed my family
or visually impaired
or typing one handed because i lost my arm in a tragic accident
or maybe i did that on purpose to tick ya of
what ever the case might be

never forget that theres always a person sitting on the other site

avagoodone
anya
Yeh Hi,
Is that like a.....A.B.C.....OR ....D...Answer ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers
Scott

serene_lady
08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
I did not realisze they were allowed on this site but I suppose there could be a couple of good ones so we should let them put posts in but there not to come over the border to fish. Bob.

finding_time
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM

Now that's just Nasty!!! :'(

Ian

PinHead
08-08-2006, 06:02 PM

I used to drive a Datsun, Roz...cept the bloody thing kept catching on fire...got rid of that one..never had one since...but yes..I would drive a N...Ni...Nis...damn I cannot even say it...before I spent time in Melbourne again

roz
08-08-2006, 07:46 PM

Now that's just Nasty!!! :'(

Ian

Don't worry Ian, I would rather drive a n..ni..nissan than spend a week in Melbourne.......maybe.

TinarooTriumph
08-08-2006, 07:54 PM
GO THE ROOS!

Apart from that, Melbourne is not a place Id care to live... or even visit for that matter.

Maybe for the upcoming Boxing Day Test match... thats about it.

TT 8-)

manchild
08-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Wasnt a he asked if anybody from melbourne ?It never sees to amaze me how ppl can push their little agendas ,even when its nothing to do with the thread .Give him a break ,if you wanna start a war between 4wd-s there is a whole section here about that .By the way i dont think he was looking for somebody to hang $hit-e on the place he lives and maybe holds dear either.
Im not from melbourne either mate ,but good luck to find a fishingbuddy.I think taclebox is a southern site ,maybe
George
#

life begins when you actually get one

Lucky_Phill
08-08-2006, 09:07 PM
mmmm Melbourne.

Drive a Nissan, you wish jellyfish ;D ;D

Greg ! you wanna B a what ????????? Is that your secret desire ? I have caught you many times oggling the Nissan, jeez mate, just get in it and take it for a run, or are you scared you'd like it and trade-in the lo-lux ???????? 8-) ::) ::)

sorry hodzy, we tend to get carried away here sometimes, it's just that QLD sense of humour. ;D ;D ;D I'm sure you understand ! ::)

Cheers Phill

puks
09-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Yeh Hi,
Is that like a.....A.B.C.....OR ....D...Answer ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers
Scott
what ever tickles your fancy scott
could be they are all the right answer 8-)

but could someone explain whats wrong with melbourne ???
i wouldnt mind visiting it one day for shopping (heard its great for that)
as for living there i have no clue as long as i am not back where i was born i dont really give a toss where in australia i live anyway ;D

regards
anya

tincanpeter
09-08-2006, 11:23 AM
nice town, wrong, state,climate ,football code etc etc etc

BillR
09-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Nice town. Good for a visit.

We Queenslanders shouldn't put Melbourne down. All our head offices are down there. Not to mention my dear old aunty. Heyyyyyyyyy.

R_K_HILL
09-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Not I said the fly !! :D

roz
09-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Wasnt a he asked if anybody from melbourne ?It never sees to amaze me how ppl can push their little agendas ,even when its nothing to do with the thread .Give him a break ,if you wanna start a war between 4wd-s there is a whole section here about that .By the way i dont think he was looking for somebody to hang $hit-e on the place he lives and maybe holds dear either.
Im not from melbourne either mate ,but good luck to find a fishingbuddy.I think taclebox is a southern site ,maybe
George
#

George,

I'm hoping I don't have to point this out to you, but no one has any agendas. It's all good natured B S$!t. At the end of the day nobody really gives a rats.

Just here to enjoy the fishing, and it doesn't really matter where.

Take it easy George. ;)

cheers R.

finding_time
09-08-2006, 06:30 PM
George
#

Take a chill pill George

Just a bit of idle banter from people that spend way to much time on this site :-[ Plenty of real stuff to get upset about in this world, if that's what you really want to do mate. ;)

Ian :D :D :D #

Ps . be happy man!! 8-) 8-)

PPS. note to self, read all posts before posting. Beat me to the punch Roz :D

manchild
09-08-2006, 07:25 PM
No offense intented ,im just imagined being a guy who just put up his first post and gets that kinda response.I wouldnt like it for sure .I wasnt angry or anything ,in fact if you find a more relaxed guy than me then i have to accuse him of cheating . ;)
George
#
this is takes too much of my time ,time i could have been spending drinking beer.So im just gonna park my high horse and get in the saloon now#:P

roz
09-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Onya George!!

some of my best friends are from Melbourne & drive n..ni..nissans :P

cheers R

Lucky_Phill
09-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Apparently there is a new Toll at the Border ( Qld ), Nissan drivers enter free, as for the rest............... ::)

Yes, I think we all probably spend too much time here, but hey, have you guys seen what's on offer on the Idiot box lately ?????? :-/

Beer.................Cold ? ;D ;D

Phill

finding_time
09-08-2006, 08:05 PM
You can say that again Phill!!!

Moderator or not 4067 post is just ridiculous. :)

Ian

Great_White
09-08-2006, 08:16 PM
Melbourne Wet on day and very wet the next and the next and the next ;D ;D ;D

How do you get a fish in down ther with all the rain?????????????

Queenslands new dam should be in Melbourne ;)

Peter :)