PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish M+G in Johannesburg South Africa

catchy_fishy
08-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Finally I am going to meet one Ausfish member - rather ironically he lives in Qatar. Wessel and I will be getting together in Johannesburg, Fourways this Saturday to meet up - any chance there will be other Ausfishers in South Africa this weekend ?

Mike

Big_unit
08-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Geez mate if I wasnt running one in Hervey Bay on Saturday I would duck across for sure.

;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

You guys could start up RSAFISH. ;D ;D ;D ;D :-? :-? :-?

Cheers
James

MyEscape
09-08-2006, 05:10 AM
Can't be there this weekend, maybe another time.

Really, I have been there, was there in SA for 2 months during 2002. Really opened my eyes. Have to admit that i beleive it's on a spiral going down.

But I also thought it's a beautiful country with so much to offer.

My wife is from SA, from Pretoria actually. Hence the reason going over there.

Regards
Steve

catchy_fishy
09-08-2006, 06:02 AM
Not that I expected to meet up with anyone else, just mentioning it for Steve's record books that M+G's have happened thousands of km's away.

But if ever you are in SA I'd love to get together

Cheers

Mike

griz066
09-08-2006, 06:30 AM
Nah got somethin on this weekend ::)

BillR
09-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Mike,

I will be in Cape Town for my son's wedding in September. Unfortunately I won't be going to Jo'berg.

Any suggestions for good charter operators around Cape Town and Simons Bay. Any type of fishing will do.

Bill

choppa
09-08-2006, 12:16 PM
now let me see,,,,this saturday,,,,mrs choppa

i've got enough to send her after repair bill to truck maybe,,,,(this is costing more by the day)

so if i compromise and send her ONE WAY,,there'll be a bit left over

pm your address mike,,, ;D ;D ;D ;D

serene_lady
09-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Mike, Can't make it this weekend allready commited to go to H/B.. M/G.Maybe next time. I have got a 4.35 Quintrx Hornet with a 50 hp Tohatsu on the back, how much fuel do you think I would need. There will possibly be some sore heads over here before you even get started. Bob.