PDA

View Full Version : so many new members

blaze
07-08-2006, 10:38 PM
just he to all the new members, seems to be so many so quickly lately.
its a great site with lots of good info out there and still being put foward. Hope all the newbies have a say and dont be scared as I think most of us have made a post at sometime that we think may have been better not made. But thats forums for ya, everone with a different view.
cheers
blaze

slugo
07-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Thats correct Blaze this site is growing rapidly it was only last December Ausfish had 10,000 regested members and now there are 14,050 members. the way it is growing there will be close to 20,000 members by the end of the year.

Len

maztez
08-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Yea its good stuff the more the merrier .Its great to have so many different stories , opinions and helpful advice.
cheers Terry

Got_the_Fever
08-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Well said blaze. I have only been here a short time and I have learnt so much already. As blaze has said. welcome to all the newbies, you will enjoy the place.

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

-spiro-
08-08-2006, 07:56 AM
Snappa and i where only talking about that the other day. It's getting hard keepping up with who's who's ::)
The more the merrier ;D

aussiefool
08-08-2006, 08:06 AM
With so many new members Steve and the team must be doing something right a big [smiley=thumbsup.gif] to all involved

finding_time
08-08-2006, 08:14 AM
Snappa and i where only talking about that the other day. It's getting hard keepping up with who's who's ::)
The more the merrier ;D

Ummmm Chris. Who's Snappa???? :-/

Ian

iank
08-08-2006, 08:52 AM
The knowledge base just keeps on getting larger and larger.
Cheers Ian

serene_lady
08-08-2006, 10:27 AM
I allways promote Ausfish to my family and friends and refere to the site that it is like getting a new fishing magazine every day with new fishing storys, photos, where the fish are biting, plus all the other areas you can look at. Well done Steve. Bob.

Smailesy
08-08-2006, 11:21 AM
I allways promote Ausfish to my family and friends and refere to the site that it is like getting a new fishing magazine every day with new fishing storys, photos, where the fish are biting, plus all the other areas you can look at. Well done Steve. Bob.

im with you on that post i love it i try to get on every day and have a look

HarryO
08-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Yep, well said, Blaze.

One of the greatest strengths is the diversification
of its members, yet we all share a similar passion.

As Blaze said, don't be afraid to post.
Its all the different opinions that help shape
this site into what it is now.

Harry

richos
08-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Im very glad that i found this site!
I was sick and tired of all the sydney based info and reports found on other website forums.
When i first browsed here, I was overwhelmed by the great amount the local information here on ausfish:)
great site fellas:) I Look forward to learning heaps!

Bundy_Burp
08-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Ausfish is never short on information although sometimes it can be a little hard to find it with all the posts . There are some really good posts on the site and I have had many good hours reading them and learnt a lot too quite a few laughs aswell

Bundy 8-)

Lucky_Phill
08-08-2006, 06:47 PM
YES, people, this site is growing faster than ever before.

It is due to YOU, the members of this site that promote it to your friends, family and work buddies.

It is true that sometimes really good info posts get ' lost ', but take some advice.

Start a folder in " My Documents " and copy and paste the Browser address to it ( using a word processing program initially ) for any post / thread you feel is relative to your needs either now or in the future.

Maybe you could even start a few files in the folder naming them the same as the Forum names here ie :- General, Saltwater, 4 x 4 or News.

And again, even saving pics, links to videos or other info.

For me personally, it has been a pleasure to " Moderate " here as I recieve a lot of help from the Ausfish Family Members, Administration and other Moderators, and that is what this is all about.

AS Blaze has stated, feel free Newbies to ask anything, although it has probably been asked before, you will receive an answer and or an opinion.

Cheers Phill

choppa
08-08-2006, 06:53 PM
its spreading all over,,,,mrs chopa regulary visits one of her chat sites about knitting or something,,,, and lo and behold she came across this little gem

keep in mind the site she's on has nothing to do with fishing,,,,sport,,,

TinarooTriumph
08-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Knitting forums... now those forums would go off like fireworks ;D .

Great to see heaps of new members. Hello to all of you out there, and if your a guest or whatever you call yourself and your reading this thread, join the clan and become and AusFisher!.

Cheers,

TT 8-)

Burley_Boy
08-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah you log out for a week and you can hardly remember who you are anymore, yeah so who is this Snappa ;D ;D ;D

Scalem
08-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I know there are a couple of other sites that do similar, and a relative of mine tried to convince me to move over. Noop! (Although I will have a read of other sites and may contribute occasionally) but I'm happy, and I think many I have come to know on Ausfish are a good bunch, and interesting reading. Some stories are corkers and would not get more laughs out of me watching the comedy channel.

Welcome to all the newbies. :)

Scalem

tunaman
08-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Tunaman allways speaks his mind, and thats when he,s not falling
over his tongue. But the guys on here will help were ever they can.
I have a wide range of subjects, and interests, and three cheers
for the men and woman of AUST CHAT.

signed tunaman :)

StevenM
08-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Good to see so many new people come on line.

Once again all have your say and post your reports

Cheers

Steven

creepy
09-08-2006, 05:09 PM
i'm a new member as of today and im struggling to find someone to help with fishing mackay any help would be great thanks .

finding_time
09-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Be patient Creepy

I'm sure someone will reply. ;)

If your post drops of the first page bump it back again so it doesn't get lost.

Ian

Stumpy-USA2
10-08-2006, 05:01 AM
Hi,

Another mostly new member here. I'm from Alabama across the big pond. While I don't pretend to know much about fishing Aussie style, I do know a bit about bass fishing over here. If anyone out there wants info. on baits and tactics that may cross over and be usefull to you, just ask, I'm more than willing to share. I may chime in from time to time with a story of my own, hopefully you'll get a laugh out of it.

Stumpy

serene_lady
10-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Stumpy, We are waiting, also send a few photos. Bob.