PDA

View Full Version : Scalem's run off with my wife

Great_White
10-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Well what a day I go off to work and find out that my wife Herm has gone out fishing with Scalem.

Thank's mate............................................. ;D ;D ;D

Janine had a wonderful day Brian and I did encourage her to go out with you as deckie on your boat. She caught her very first squire ( I am still yet to catch one ) They are cooking as we speak and the smell is so beautiful my mouth is watering.

I don't want to steal Janines moment and if you want to read the report she put it up in salt water estuary ;)

Had never met Brian and still haven't but felt I knew him through a few PM's and posts to each other to in trust him with my wife for a few hours of fishing.

Thanks Again Brian for the great time you provided Janine today and one thing is for sure we will meet up soon.

P.S If any 6 foot Blond Girls want to take me out for a fish to help me catch my first squire I am sure Janine won't mind other wise Webby I will have to take you up on that offer mate LOL ;D ;D ;D

Happy fishing everyone Peter :)

maztez
10-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Phew ...I thought here we go ::) ..a bit of drama on AF , someones pinched someones wifey and about to broadcast it ::) .Must be my deteriating mind making for bad thoughts ..my apologies .Good to hear the trip was a success
cheers Terry ;D ;D

Big_unit
10-08-2006, 10:36 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Scalem
10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Ha Ha Ha,

Actually I was the one most in danger. As you remember I gave you guys a GPS mark a while ago that got you a big sweet ZIPPO, maybe this was a perfect opportunity for payback [smiley=leer.gif]

My wife is getting ribbed by her peers at work they think I'm nuts [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif], I keep meeting up with people from Ausfish at all sorts of times - like 3.30am in the morning at public boat ramps looking for someone - "Are you Jason ( Fisher4life)?" Just as well he was the only one at the ramp at the time, so it had to be him. Second was Adamy at his place when it was still dark. He had a hooded jacket on, looking like he was ready to rob a servo. ::) But it was cold...

In all cases the PM's sent over AF are a good way to get to know each other, thanks for letting your wife out to play ;) ;)

I understand from what Janine tells me that you only need a V necked shirt on, and you too will have offers from lovely young ladies to take them fishing ;) You can certainly do better than Webby LOL ;D ;D

Scalem

Feral
10-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Phew ...I thought here we go ::) ..a bit of drama on AF , someones pinched someones wifey

Thats what I thought as well, thought he was going to ask for help to move house before Scalem could bring her back! ;D

theoldlegend
11-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Quote from Scalem: " I understand from what Janine tells me you only need a v necked shirt on and you will have offers from lovely ladies to take them fishing". #Guys, I don't want to know about that at all.!! #:-X # Stop skiting Janine!!

Peter, I certainly hope that when I bring my reel around, you'll have more than just a v necked shirt on, otherwise I'm outta there!! # :-[

Scalem, mate, you've got to stop hanging around public boat ramps early in the morning asking guys what their names are. # :o

TOL

Got_the_Fever
11-08-2006, 04:01 AM
Pete look at it this way, your not loosing a wife but after a few more trips out you will be gaining an experienced fishing guide. If Janine keeps this up she will be able to start her own buisness and maybe start going out with a few more of us to show us where and how to catch our first squire. I can see a bright future. You might even be able to take early retirement. There is always a good side to everything ;D.

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

PinHead
11-08-2006, 05:02 AM
fret not Peter..just think..you could buy a new boat..new car..no more hassles...and poor scalem would have 2 women to contend with. There is always a positive to everything.

tshort
11-08-2006, 05:49 AM
Scalem I'll pay you to take my wife fishing. Good bonus on her non-return.

PinHead
11-08-2006, 06:24 AM
I can see it now..lines of women at the ramp waiting for scalem to arrive to take them fishing...all the Ausfish fishing "widows".

tshort
11-08-2006, 06:31 AM
No I'm serious. Realy only need enough time to pack the boat and escape to the fishing hut. But happy to pay the bonus.

griz066
11-08-2006, 06:37 AM
;D

Gazza
11-08-2006, 09:25 AM
:D Geez Great White :P
Hope Scalem disposed of the paper wrapping & RECEIPT thoughtfully :-X :o

;) ;D ;D ;D

Scalem
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
No I'm serious. Realy only need enough time to pack the boat and escape to the fishing hut. But happy to pay the bonus.

Post me a photo and let me think about it some more ;D ;D #Janine has set a high standard I think will be difficult to match, but hey, lifes' a gamble ;D ;D #If your wife is good at catching fish, I am not too sure I want to be outgunned by the fairer sex yet again.... #Lot's to think about ::) ::)

Gazza, we will allow Peter to continue thinking the fish came wrapped in butcher's paper with a receipt, that will prolong the additional purchase of a similar rod/reel combo like the one Janine recently bought for herself. #;D ;D

Scalem

-spiro-
11-08-2006, 04:40 PM
buggar i was thinking 'ow yeh' wife stealer. Buggar no i caren't get you to take mine ;D ;D ;D

shayned
11-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Jeez Scalem, you might need a bigger boat. :o

theoldlegend
11-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Peter,

I know a bloke who knows another bloke and so on. It could be possible that you could go fishing with THE BREAKER GIRLS!! if I can swing it.

With me as a moderator of course.

You stick with me and we'll see what pops up when the BG's come on board.

Showed all this stuff to Gwenda and she's quite bemused by it all. She reckons I'm a D O M who's past it and who's living a fantasy.

TOL

charleville
11-08-2006, 07:43 PM
#She reckons I'm a D O M who's past it and who's living a fantasy.

Gee whizz! A D O M as well as a G O M!

Does that mean that you are a gomdom? ;D ;D ;D

Well done to Janine on her catch. :)

gropeher
11-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Pic of wife catching fish with scalem.

P.S. Sorry if offence taken, only joking, if so please let me know and I will delete immediately...

Adamy
11-08-2006, 08:15 PM
I was recently sent that exact same photo by email... The sender claimed the fish were twins but did you notice that 1 fish is bigger than the other?... ;D But umm no not offended - I just wont look ;)

Poodroo
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
I was recently sent that exact same photo by email... The sender claimed the fish were twins but did you notice that 1 fish is bigger than the other?... ;D #But umm no not offended - I just wont look ;)

There's fish in that photo? ;D

Poodroo

Got_the_Fever
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Fish, what fish

Kel

Bundy_Burp
11-08-2006, 09:06 PM
If anyone can see fish in that photo they need there eyes checked :o :o :o

Bundy 8-)

gropeher
11-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah,
you're a funny bunch, I knew you would see the funny side, only hope it continues, otherwise I will delete immediately as I dont like to be rude and definetly donot want a ban.
Enjoy all and take life for all it is worth... fun...

Gazza
11-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Yeah,
you're a funny bunch, I knew you would see the funny side, only hope it continues, otherwise I will delete immediately as I dont like to be rude and definetly donot want a ban.
Enjoy all and take life for all it is worth... fun...
Nahh mate, just post-a-pic, to compare :P of you in ya bondies :P :P

Then we'll know for shore....whether to bail out ,
or come out!! :D ;D ;D ;D

jim_bream
11-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Okay- how about a "My wife can outfish your wife" comp?

Blokes are n't allowed to touch any tackle (till you get home #;)) and have to man the eskies.

The wifies can bait their own hooks, take their own fish off the hooks and open beers for th blokes!

Hmmm, it'd irresponsible of us to drive, they can do that too!!!

We'd have to sort out a rotating roster for the BBQ, but I'm sure the ladies would n't mind missing out on 10mins fishing out of the hour- in the name of feeding us fishing tutors, of course!

BTW way, where can I get one of them inflatable deckies? :o

Herm
11-08-2006, 10:38 PM
:D :D :D Reel Magic!!!!! No offense taken! but

I WISH!!!!!!

So does Peter!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

:)Janine

Great_White
11-08-2006, 10:56 PM
I Wish too ;D ;D ;D Reel Magic ;)

Hey TOL are their 5 or 6 breaka girls? I am doing the math is that 3 each or 4 for me and 2 for you or 4 for you and 2 for me or 3 fo me and 2 for you or 3 for you and 2 for me :o :o :o

All too confusing I think I'll keep the one I already have besides those breaka girls don't look like the can bait a hook and tie a leader. But they are sure good eye candy, but then again don't you always end up waking up from the dream next to some big ugly guy screaming at you. ;D ;D ;D

Peter ;)

theoldlegend
12-08-2006, 07:25 AM
It's all too confusing for me as well Peter! :-?

Charlie!! Good to hear from you!! Are you OK? Yesterday morning I was thinking I hadn't seen anything from you for a while and was actually considering putting up a post asking where you were. :-?

TOL

gropeher
12-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Janine,
I wish too dont you worry, was gonna post a pic of my wife but didnt think I would get the reaction I was looking for, plus I didnt feel like a slapping either.. ;D

Ryan..

hussy
12-08-2006, 09:27 PM
any chance of him running away with mine as well ? .

hubby