PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZTEZ

Darryl
13-08-2006, 09:26 AM
I dont normally do the Happy Birthday thing but this one is warranted. Happy Birthday Terry (Maztez) and all the best mate. I know i'm late as it was yesterday but i was away.

Hope your enjoying yourself at Brunswick this weekend.

Darryl.

gawby
13-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Happy birthday you old fart ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry we didn't get down to b/wick with you but work comes first then fishing then you. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Graeme ;)

Brejen
14-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Good onya Darryl....
MAte we had a good day for him.

Finished up with a walk to the pub (2nd time for the day) for Dinner and few beers.

Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Brett

maztez
14-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks gang .Had a good day didnt drinkndrive (so didnt spill any ) hahaha ;D ;D .We had a walk to the Brunswick Pub where a few cold ambers were put to good use . Enjoyed a great dinner with good company plenty of laughs and entertainment .
Thanks Darryl , Brett and Gawby for the wishes I enjoyed ... [smiley=dankk2.gif]
cheers Terry

skippa
14-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah glad u had a good day Terry,

Nice to be with someone who makes ME feel young ;D
2 walks in one day eh, must be some sorta record then ... maybe u can't count the second walk tho as it was to a pub afterall. ::)

cheers,
Tony 8-)

maztez
15-08-2006, 06:27 AM
Hey Tony I gave up going to the pub many years ago as the MINISTER FOR WAR and FINANCE [smiley=kiss.gif] didnt appreciate my merry antics :( .This walk however was the only way I was going to be able to get a beer [smiley=beer.gif] .Thoroughly enjoyed the trip as it helped build up a thirst for a few tappies .Thanks gang for a great time [smiley=dankk2.gif] .
Cheers Terry