PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Bosses @*&%@#*^

marlinqld
14-08-2006, 05:35 AM
After a much anticiapted and planned inaugural trip to Mud Island, which was for tomorrow night Tuesday 15th, I have to yet again can a trip.

I was sooooo looking forward to my first night trip to Mud. Had my son coming along, and fellow ausfisher JayJ. I feel like a right idiot now.
Yesterday late afternoon i get a call from the boss. We are moving premises this week and best time to move adin is night after hours. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssssssssssss, and I will get time in lieu after the move has been done. Oh sh&*&......

My son will get over it, he'll just go clubbing with his mates.
To fellow ausfisher JayJ, mate my sincere apologies for canning again, after our last trip was canned by the wetaher. Mate not alot I can do about it, I feel a goose canning another trip we planned, but life sucks at times :-[ :(

JajyJ, we will get out on a trip I guarantee we will organise and actually get out there mate. Till then, my apologies again.

PS: JayJ see your PM's.

Mike

griz066
14-08-2006, 10:32 AM
What sort of business are you in that you have to move shop in the cover of darkness ::)

fish2eat
14-08-2006, 10:42 AM
sounds like you have time in loo (got the shits!!!) ;D ;D

solunar calculator says tomorrow night is only "average" so he may have saved you from a dud trip.....

Murks
14-08-2006, 03:38 PM
trouble is without a boss to pay our bills we wouldnt be able to fishing anyway [smiley=wut.gif]..but i hear ya mate ;)

maxwellson
14-08-2006, 04:15 PM
bosses suck, there always wrong ;D ;D ;D :D

marlinqld
14-08-2006, 04:33 PM
moving the admin office stuff, hopefully get it dont by 9 or 10 oclock and go home

and yes, without his wages he pays me i wouldnt be able to go fishing anyway........

Great_White
14-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Hi Mike, I got a phone call from Webby inviting me out for a fish on Sat nite. I would give an arm to go out fishing with Brian but I had to work :( :( :(

Then I thought well no post from Webby so no big loss probably didn't get on to them. Then he PM's me look at photo I put up in Herm's first squire.

He cleaned up big time #:o :o :o :o That could have been my fish :'( :'( :'(

Peter :(

PinHead
15-08-2006, 12:35 PM
awwwww...c'mon..someone must love us employers.

sunny
15-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Humph >:( I'd like my employer a bit more if I did get time in lieu for extra work. Wish I could get a spare day off for having to work Ekka day.

I guess that's what I get for working in on an IT project :'(

manchild
15-08-2006, 06:17 PM
awwwww...c'mon..someone must love us employers.
Yeahh mate i do ,im self employed ;D :P ;D
George