PDA

View Full Version : dfox you in mate ? love your stories and pics!

ARCHILLES
30-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Hey dfox if your in and have a chance let us know alittle more about your deep sea bottom bashing experiences and any other photos you may have ? my email adress is archillea@gmail.com!

love reading your stories buddy !

Cheers,

ARCHILLES

dfox
30-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Mate, should have a few yarns after next week's trip out off fraser (weather permitting) .
Im going out off waddy point with Reefmaster (greg) and his old man Terry.
Im sure between me and terry we can knock up a reasonable catch, as for greg im not sure, but hey we need someone to hold the gaff and he is good at undoing tangles and cutting up bait....foxy

Sportfish_5
30-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Dave - you will need to help him out up there so he can learn the ropes ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Reefmaster
30-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Lmao Foxy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well its looks like i may now have a really bad shot at your 15kg Red with the gaff and accidently loose it. Don't worry i will say sorry :D ;D ;D

Its my job to put you guys onto the fish and yours to catch em so the pressure's on no excuses. ;) :)

Can't wait

Greg

Anne-T-Dote
02-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Oh Yeah - FoxMaster vs ReefMaster - this should be good - can't wait to see the report. But we all know that Terry will catch more than Dave & Greg put together... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is Milt going?

dfox
02-09-2006, 10:28 AM
G-day rob, the old boy is going up there for a few weeks at the end of this month, so i think he'll be seeing anough of fraser to miss this trip.
Myself and terry usually work as a team catching fish on these trips, greg makes excuses like" i feel sick" ;D ;D but you probably already know that after catching nearly all the snapper last trip as i recall.
;) ;D
Lets hope we get out on a few overnighters...foxy

Reefmaster
02-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Dave i will give you a 10 out of 10 for that one mate ;D ;D ;D