PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day one and all!

Lone_Wolf
03-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Best wishes to all the Dads out there. Hope you get spoilt rotten.

I awoke to two smiling children and a couple of small gifts made at pre-school. The better half cooked me my favourite breakfast. I am off to my favourite pub for a steak and a beer for dinner tonight. Oh to feel like a king for a day! :)

LW

thehoodedwarriors
03-09-2006, 12:21 PM
and to you also Lone_Wolf

The Dad's of The Hooded Warriors are working the the prison today, so beers all round tonight

have a good one
regards
Nichole!! 8-)

puks
03-09-2006, 12:50 PM
HaPpY fAtHeRs DaY to all fishing dads #:-*

Bundy_Burp
03-09-2006, 01:23 PM
Happy
Fathers
Day
to all the
Dads in Ausfish

woody74
03-09-2006, 03:07 PM
As a father of 4, I thank you for your well wishes, and give mine to one and all. I recieved 3 cards, all home made, either from school or kindi. 2 huge coffee cups and a book about Paul Salmon :o. Not a AFL fan but Tonisha {1st born} saw the title of the book{MORE FISH TALES} and thought it was about fishing ::), god bless them. She did say she was going to get me something fishy ;D ;D. Hope you all had and have a great day. Here's beers and cheers and hoping for naughties for tonight ;D ;D ::) :P. CHEERS woody

maztez
03-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Thank you one and all and I pass my best wishes to all dads out there for a great day and night
cheers Terry
[smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

Darryl
03-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Lmao@naughties for all.. ;D ;D

Poodroo
03-09-2006, 05:58 PM
and to you also Lone_Wolf

The Dad's of The Hooded Warriors are working the the prison today, so beers all round tonight

have a good one
regards
Nichole!! 8-)

Thanks everyone and a special welcome to Ausfish for Nichole and family. Always good to see some up and coming fresh people in here as with the new people comes some fresh new input.
Had a quality day with my family being treated like king for the day too. Went to a place at Tamborine called the Bearded Dragon where I gorged myself silly and watched the kids enjoy a reptile show. Was great. :) Here is a picture of my son as a willing volunteer to play with a carpet snake.

Poodroo

flea_350
03-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks to all and also pass on my best wishes to all the other dads. I got a new filleting knife and sharpener, as well as a lure and a mad keen sticker for the ute, oh and a tattoo of my little girls name. Hope all the other dads had a great day with their kids and missus.

Cheers and Best Wishes, Flea.

charleville
03-09-2006, 06:34 PM
My kids are all grown up so I was not so subtle about gift suggestions so I now have a new Beacon-to-Beacon and Geoff Wilsons knots book (with DVD). ;D ;D ;D

Also had fathers-day lunch with my new grand-daughter for the very first time. She is beoooooootiful!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thehoodedwarriors
03-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Congrats on your new grand-daughter if you rae anything like my dad she will be the apple of your eye...

hope it was a good one

regards
nichole

StevenM
03-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Had a great day

Didnt mind getting woken up at 5 this morning...Little bloke (8) has no idea about what day it is.

But I got quality cuddles a few times today and a Angles CD which the wife got for him to give to me.

Hope all the other dads had a great day 2

Cheers

Steven

Great_White
03-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads.

Hope you all had a good one.

Peter :)

I_Like_Fish
03-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Had a great 1st father's day present of the little man doing his 1st long distance walks for me. Now we just can't get him to stop ::).
Cheers, Gay

outsiderskip
04-09-2006, 05:28 AM
hi scott
sounds like you are on a promise or was she just giving u a good time before changing locks haha
happy fathers day

cheers pete

PinHead
04-09-2006, 05:33 AM
Thanks to all and also pass on my best wishes to all the other dads. I got a new filleting knife and sharpener, as well as a lure and a mad keen sticker for the ute, oh and a tattoo of my little girls name. Hope all the other dads had a great day with their kids and missus.

# # Cheers and Best Wishes, Flea.
another bloody tattoo...more ink than skin soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!