PDA

View Full Version : Bundaberg action and clubs

setthehook
06-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Gday all
As some already know i was planning to move to Gladstone this year, however i ended up at Bundaberg ::)
Just wondering if anyone wants to share any fishing news, info or stories on the area as ive only lived here for a week. Also what are the best fishing clubs here and is there an ansa club? See some of you out there now that im a Queenslander and hope to make some new fishing friends. Bought a 4.2m tinny just before i moved north and decked it out with all the gear so im ready to rock and roll....... just feel lost lmao

Cheers Rob.

Jeremy
06-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Rob,

I thought you might be interested in ansa from some of your previous reports. There is a very good ansa club in Bundaberg. I will send you a pm with some contact details.

Jeremy

setthehook
06-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Thanks mate, champion!!

hmmm i hope the lack of reply's isnt a reflection on the local action lmao ;D

seajay39
06-09-2006, 10:08 PM
G'day rob,

i've emailed you some pic's from the last few months.if you want any more Info let us know,

Sean

gone_phishin
06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
G'day Rob

Welcome to Bundy...hope to see you in the Club soon. Seajay39 has sent you all the info i guess.

regards
Geoff

setthehook
07-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the replies!! I look forward to meeting you guys!!

Seajay39 thankyou especially for all your help mate and look forward to meeting up for a fish soon.

See you all out there!!

Rob.

darryl_l
07-09-2006, 07:32 PM
g'day Rob (setthehook)

I'm Darryl (pelagic chaser) welcome to Bundy. Been a bit quiet on here waiting for my new boat to arrive but woohoo I now have it. Will post some pics in boat chat when I resize them. I hope you will contact if you need any further info with regard to our ANSA club here.

Darryl