PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers needed to help vip / blind fishing trip

jaybee
11-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Hi Guys
Julie contacted me today and has asked if anybody is interested in helping vip blind people on a fishing trip to deep water bend on Friday 22nd September. If you can help please pm or leave a message and i will send you her email address to work out the details.
thanks
Joe

lucyloo
11-09-2006, 09:05 PM
i may be able to help wat do ya need shane

jaybee
12-09-2006, 07:13 AM
thanks shayne send you a pm
cheers
Joe

Sandman
12-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Joe will help out next time , will have the kids camp on its last legs that day.
Mick

aussie_true_blue
12-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Wont promise anything but you could send me details I should be able to get the day off

Bob
:)

jaybee
13-09-2006, 08:09 AM
thanks guys sent pms to those here and those that pm me.
cheers
Joe

OISTA
13-09-2006, 10:11 AM
Could you please pm me some details.

Thanks

Mic

jaybee
16-09-2006, 09:49 AM
bump

choppa
16-09-2006, 09:48 PM
its interesting to see joe thats its been 3 days since a response to this post,,, and you decide its worth a bump

i've responded along with a few other members to your previous posts that have requested volunteers,, and yet nothing seems to be taken in

don't get me wrong here,,, as previously stated,,, if you ever need a hand,,, just give fore warning,,
i' certaintly make time avail to be of any help,,,,,

but when the offers are made,,, and no acknowledgement is received,,,,makes you wonder why you need to bump the post and why no one is is as interested anymore???????

""it was still great to read the report of the last outing,,,, after all,,, to some of us,,,thats what fish'n is all about""""

choppa

jaybee
17-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi Choppa
i'm not organising this one only following through for julie, as i now work for another organisation. would be good to get more interested as the guys seem really keen on progressing to buy their own gear and become more independant.
cheers
Joe.

charleville
18-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Joe - I must apologise that I cannot parrticipate in this one. I told Julie at the last outing that I would be happy to attend them all as they are very worthwhile events but circumstance prevent my attending this week.

Nonetheless by responding, this will give the topic a bump. Best wishes to Julie and those who are participating. It is a very satisfying and very un-onerous contribution to society that people make when they participate in these events.

OISTA
19-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Gday jaybee,
I sent Julie an e-mail but got no reply. Can you provide any details on when, where and what to bring.

Cheers

jaybee
20-09-2006, 07:26 AM
hi oista
all i know is she was trying for deep water bend, however, it depended on how many volunteers put their hands up. will endeavour to contact her.
cheers
Joe

jaybee
20-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Trip cancelled due to lack of staff at RBF
cheers
Joe