PDA

View Full Version : Heads up for MS kids Camp !

Sandman
01-09-2006, 10:45 AM
All is going well a few minor slips here and there , such like celabraties pulling out :-[ Not to worry, Would like to Than Mr Ausfish himself and members who I will be contacting soon regarding boating.
Could i get some ideas of who has life jackets for children aged between 10-14, Sailability usually helps me out here but there is allways need for back up.

Big Thanks to Lloyd and his dedicated crew as well BIDVEST for supplies.

Photoes will be posted after the camp in September .
Regards Michael

Sandman
04-09-2006, 08:41 AM
Bump

Sandman
05-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Guys from Ausfish and other fishing establisments in total ( including last years attempts to run the camp) Have raised the total of fees and donation $4388.82 :o
You guys are great and is certainly a big effort and will help out also for the next camp.

Mods could you just run this for abit save me bumping it?
Regards
Michael

West_Oz_Defector
14-09-2006, 04:36 PM
G'Day Sandman

I am New to Brisbane can you tell me more on the MS Kids camp.
I have my own business I started here in the Gabba and would be keen to chuck in for the kids.
Cheers and Beers

Lee

Sandman
15-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Lee , welcome aboard have PM you :) The camp starts Sunday i start today and go til next Saturday more info in my pm to you.
Looking forward to all the events and challenges , have now secured all life jackets thanks to Sailability as well my secretary and her father.
A few quick jobs completed on the boat including the auto bilge replacement ( later finding out that it didnt need to be replaced but had a loose conection $$$:-/)
Sorry that you cant make the BBQ Lloyd see you Today or Wednesday.
Regards
Michael

Sandman
26-09-2006, 11:05 AM
A big thankyou for those involved Vic Point VMR , BIDVEST ,personal donations and so on.
Apart from my fatigue levels Saturday morning alot of value came out of the camp both from MSSQ, Carers Qld and not forgetting the kids the whole purpose of the camp.
We have alot of photoes some will be posted on this site and my (or should i say our) up comming MSOZKIDS site.

Regards
Michael