PDA

View Full Version : Author/Writer

DazSamFishing
07-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Hi all,

I am getting quite bored at work looking over the Brisbane river with clear blue skies and watching the city cat cruise past every twenty minutes, so, I thought I would ask a few AUSFISH members how to get a few articles in certain fishing magazines.

I have previously wrote a column for trailer boat fishermen some time ago, which was quite simple due to the fact there was an advertisement asking for articles, however, I am now interested in sharing hints/tips and discussing political agenda for other reputable mags such as fishing monthly/bush n beach etc.

I am a young bloke and enjoy every aspect of fishing and boating, and am getting bloody bored handling insurance complaints for the company I currently work for! I just can't wait to kick off my career with the DPI. I would love to be able to fill in some time presenting some articles.

Does anyone have any advice?

Cheers,

Daz

Reefmaster
07-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Hi Daz,
Give Ben Collins at BushnBeach a call on 32861833 or Email him at - bndmedia@bigpond.net.au

Best thing to do is send in some material that he can look at.

Regards,
Greg

Heath
07-10-2006, 08:02 AM
As Greg Said.

Ben's a good bloke & welcomes new material ;)

imported_admin
07-10-2006, 10:00 AM
A few of the writers for BNB started posting here and then were invited to write for BnB by Ben or his father. Why not write a few things and post them in the relevant sections on the chat boards and see what sort of response you get from the members. Besides, you never know who is watching ;D