PDA

View Full Version : 3 Boring Months

kingcobe
13-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi guys.

I haven't been on line for about 3 months up until now :'(. I will try to catch up with whats been happening. To all the new guys welcome aboard.

Jay Jay

marlinqld
13-11-2006, 05:17 PM
3 months no ausfish???????????/ you're right...boring!!!!! ;) ;D ;)

Welcome back mate, youve got alot of catch up reading to do

Mike

Poodroo
13-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Three months without Ausfish? Gee I hope you can afford the counselling. #;D Welcome back. It just hasn't been the same. #:D

Poodroo

bidkev
13-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Three months without Ausfish? Gee I hope you can afford the counselling.

Poodroo

I'll give him bloody counselling if he doesn't get on with his homework!!! ;) ;D

kev

charleville
13-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I'll give him bloody counselling if he doesn't get on with his homework!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lone_Wolf
13-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Ahhh Jay, Did Dad ground you mate? Is there a story here? Please share....

LW

Poodroo
13-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I'll give him bloody counselling if he doesn't get on with his homework!!! ;) ;D

kev

LMAO ;D So it was nice seeing you surface after three months Jay Jay. Well now that we know he isn't doing his homework shall we look forward to seeing him in another three months time? ;D ;D

Poodroo

onerabbit
13-11-2006, 07:10 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Get up him Dad,

I thought this was gonna be about the run of crappy weather we have had, not had a decent fish for more than a month, not kept the usual average for 6 months due to weather .

Muzz

By the way, I'm with your old man, DO YOUR HOMEWORK

bidkev
13-11-2006, 07:13 PM

LW

Only for 2 weeks mate..............knock knock at door........I open it with a smile on my face to be berated by a young woman with baby in arms saying, "You have a kid with long blonde hair? The little bugger has just chucked some waterbombs at my house.......do you realise the damage a water bomb can do if it hits a young baby?" "Sorry" says I, (about half a dozen times) ::) "I don't know what he's playing at, I don't allow water bombing as I've seen folk knocked unconcious with the bloody things".............Off she goes placated and I call JJ out from hiding upstairs. "I only did it 'cause some guy turned his hosepipe on us as we went past", says he. "No bloody excuse" says I, "You don't retaliate, especially to adults, they may beat the crap out of yer, and you know I don't allow water bombing!" >:(

<me having afterthought> ..................wait a minute????? What was that guy doing with a hosepipe anyway? ....2 doors down......I'll have him! ;) ;D

kev

Reef_fisher
13-11-2006, 07:18 PM
welcome back JJ, keep up with the homework lad and the old boy will leave you alone. ;) ;) Get on his back about going fishing. ;D

choppa
13-11-2006, 07:20 PM
ahh jj,,, you've surfaced,,,, i had the pleasure of meeting your oldies a few days ago mate,,,, let me see was there a mention about a ""playstation""" nah couldn't have been,,,

and more important,,, whats the bloke 2 doors down doing playing with a hose,,,, god doesn't he know theres level 4 restrictions on,,,,,

you should be praised mate by using water bombs,,,,saving water,,,, every drop counts ;D ;D ;D

kingcobe
13-11-2006, 07:49 PM
I did the crime, I've done me time. Now take me fishing.

Jay Jay

kingcobe
13-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Sorry I missed ya Choppa I was fighting my enemy, SCHOOL.

Jay Jay

gunna
13-11-2006, 08:00 PM

LW

Only for 2 weeks mate..............knock knock at door........I open it with a smile on my face to be berated by a young woman with baby in arms
kev

Had me wondering where this story was going ;D ;D. Coulda been worse mate ;D ;D.

marlinqld
13-11-2006, 08:01 PM
I did the crime, I've done me time. Now take me fishing.

Jay Jay

LMFAO.....good call Jay Jay ;D ;)

Lone_Wolf
13-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Three months for an act of self defence! Hanging Judge Kingtin presiding, toughest man alive ;D ;D

LW

el_carpo
14-11-2006, 05:24 AM
Our leader is freeeeeeee!!!! Whoooo-hooooo!!! ;D ;D ;D Welcome back amigo!

JasonT
14-11-2006, 06:01 AM
Three months for an act of self defence! Hanging Judge Kingtin presiding, toughest man alive ;D ;D

LW

Jesus? Is that you?
;D ;D ;D ;D

Lone_Wolf
14-11-2006, 08:38 AM
That's the man when he was a lad Jason.

LW

bidkev
14-11-2006, 08:53 AM
That's the man when he was a lad Jason.

LW

Yeah ::) ::) ::)...................seems I've always looked old :-/ ::)

kev

bidkev
14-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Seems I was young once ;D ;D............somewhere in the Mediterranean aged 18 ;D

Lone_Wolf
14-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Do you ever wear a shirt Kev? ;D

LW

bidkev
14-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Do you ever wear a shirt Kev? ;D

LW

Only when I play me guitar ;D ;D

Dirtysanchez
14-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Kev, some joker drew all over yer arms when you was young mate !

Give the boy a break, give the bloke up the road a hiding for using a hose then go fishing !!

bidkev
14-11-2006, 04:10 PM

;D ;D You oughta believe it mate. Shortly after that was taken, we were in Malta and the boys got me tanked up..........not that I needed any help ;D ;D Woke up the following morning and me back was aching..........I thought somebody had given me a hiding ::) It was two weeks before I found the "Made in Hong Kong" that they'd got tattooed on me back.......Bastards! ;D ;D

kev

Poodroo
14-11-2006, 04:32 PM

Give the boy a break, give the bloke up the road a hiding for using a hose then go fishing !!

Kev must have been a Logan boy way back. Stand still long enough in those suburbs and the grafiti artists will get ya! :D ;D

Poodroo