PDA

View Full Version : Touchy's Family Thanks All

Jonno
24-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Touchy's Family would like to thank everyone for there kind words and support as the funeral went as well to be expected. The bunch of flowers that arrived was huge and i shows how many friends he had. If there is anything i can do to in return some day like install an alarm sysem for any one, we do home and business alarm systems. Just give me a pm and i will be happy to put it in at cost.

Thanking you
JON WOOD
Touchy JNR

webby
24-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Its was a Honour to attend and pay respects to a Old Mate :'(

CHRIS_aka_GWH
24-11-2006, 07:43 PM
come for a fish sometime .....

forget paying back and just pay it forward !

as I said I'm searching for your old man in Cobby Cobby tomorrow. I only met him once briefly but what he shared went beyond his reach.

A lot of blokes miss him who don't know him, y'know.

cheers,
chris

shorty01
24-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Jon

Good to hear the Day went well.
Funerals are never good but by the sounds of it there was a good turn out from the Ausfish fraternity to show their respects to a valued member of this site who will be sadly missed.
You don't have to do your work for free for anyone Jon.This was just a mere thanks to your old man " TOUCHY" for all the help and advice that he gave to the members on here.

Cheers Dazza

Ive_got_crabs
25-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Jonno to do an Alarm for cost now I have heard everything.

Regards Allan Wood

PinHead
25-11-2006, 05:53 PM
ditto to what webby said.

jonno...nothing to pay back mate..we were the lucky ones to have met Fred.

roz
27-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Jon, I wasn't able to attend but am always going to consider myself very honoured to have known Fred, he is a gentleman of the old school through and through, a truely wonderful man.

My thought are with you and all of Fred's family.

roz.