PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Fishing Video Competition **THANKS**

Heath
04-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Like to thank Ausfish for choosing the video of my young bloke fishing as a winner in the video comp!
Can assure that a fair amount of the gear will end up in the little fella's xmas stocking.

Also like to thank all the kind comments. I think that sometimes we get too wrapped up in the moment while out fishing to take notice of those special moments while out on the water. As my oldman said in the video post, even if we get nothing, he still makes our day watching him learn & become proficient at the basics of fishing. As an example he learn't to cast the other week ( while pretending to fish out of the back of my oldmans ute) & now can cast very well on the water.
I also get a kick out watching Pop & grandson bond as well. They are memories that can never been replaced.

Again, thanyou all ;D

BrandonH
04-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Congrats Heath, that was a dam good video mate!! ;) It will be funny on his 18th when you play that on the big screen ;D ;D

Cheers
Brandon...

marlinqld
04-12-2006, 03:22 PM
i luv the young fellow whenhe says " can ya see colour yet pop?"........... as the visa ad says................PRICELESS...... :) ;D

Congrats heath

Mike

aussiefool
04-12-2006, 05:27 PM
congrats mate, it was a top vid. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

dropshot66
04-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Hey heath

mannn great video mate it deseved to win, my wife is not into fishing but i show her your video and she loved it, said how cute was that

the little fella going to be one hell of a fishermen

good work
Dropshot

dropshot66
04-12-2006, 06:24 PM
hey heath

why i think about it, u migh tbe able to help me put my pic up in my profile, i have tried everything but i'm useless on this thing, just wanted everyone to see who dropshot (daz) is

ty dropshot

choppa
04-12-2006, 08:06 PM
a true classic mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well done,,,,, and keep em coming

choppa

imported_admin
04-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Daz, put a post up in the Help section with your pic as an attachment, if you can, and I will put it in your Avatar (personal Pic) for you.

Brett1907
04-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Congrats Heath, can't wait for those moments with my kids. They make life worth living!!

Brett

Andy_Z
04-12-2006, 09:24 PM
;D and yes pop is so proud of him ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Heath
08-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Got the package today with all the goodies :)

Christmas come early ;)

THANKS AGAIN!