PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone going for Christmas

Brenno
19-12-2006, 08:33 PM
just thought i ask everyone where they are going for the hoildays, in case some of us are going to the same place we can meet up and head out or at the least get the goods on a few spot X's.

myself and the wife and my sister will be heading up to Woodgate on Saturday, for a week, i'll be heading out most days in my 3.95 allycraft, no ausfish stickers yet, but i will have a minn kota up front so hopefully it should stand out, if you see me drop over and say hi.

I'll leave it up to you guys and girls to tell me where you are heading, so we can maybe bump into each other.

Mark

StevenM
19-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Mark

Hope you have a good time and enjoy the time off with your family.

Unfortunatly I will be going no where due to work commitments

Cheers

Steven

onerabbit
19-12-2006, 09:47 PM
For once I'm gonna stay at home, bugger the family commitments,

So if any Ausfishers are anywhere around Ballina , give me a call.

Muzz

Kiktz
19-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Will be down the coast for 10days as of Friday,
If any one hears me on the radio Call sign "AJ"
Say G'Day

Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas.
Looking forward to all the great reports.

Aj

lippa
19-12-2006, 11:18 PM
no phones, forget mobiles, the only harresement i'll be geting is the sound of sand flies, reminding me to wake up and go fishing!!!!! thats if the rum does not conteract with there flutter!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant say, "see ya on the water" but if your any where near thirsty sound.

i'll be on 81!

good luck all!!!!

cheers

lippa

marlinqld
20-12-2006, 05:09 AM
1 more sleep...............Hervey Bay 4am tomorrow morning. look out for the 5.1mt ally craft with ausfish sticker on transom..............wooohhhoooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo look out 2 weeks of bliss and fishing ;D ;D ;D ;D

seatime
20-12-2006, 06:04 AM
Straddie for 2 weeks and no family commitments (obligatory xmas lunch excluded), here's hoping the weather gods are kind :)

If you spot the blue stabi around Amity say hi, we could organise some trips outside chasing pelagics or whatever.

happy and safe xmas to all.

Steve.

megan
20-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Port Macquarie for 6 days - does anyone know of some good outside positions not too far out, weather permitting we will get out but the boats not too big so need to stay in close.

Merry Christmas!!

Poodroo
20-12-2006, 06:30 AM
Will be staying at home unwinding for a week. Just might be catching up with Great_White and having a fish or two with him. ;D Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year and most of all a safe one.

Regards,

Poodroo

gilbo
20-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Weather permitting a few days on the boat at Moreton.

Merry Christmas to all.

Cheers

Shane

NeilD
20-12-2006, 08:19 AM
We will be hanging around the inside of Straddie onboard Manaroa Bay with the extended families. A bit of fishing but more of a social outing and get together.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas

Cheers

Neil

PinHead
20-12-2006, 11:07 AM
couran cove from 24.12 to 30.12

shorty01
20-12-2006, 12:00 PM
im going down the coast for xmas yay :) :D ;D
cheers davo 8-)

Commodore
20-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Iluka for a week starting this Saturday :D, taking the team to see Grand parents and some family coming up from Melbourne, plus brother from Sydney. Lucky me and the old bloke are the keen fishers so we can escape from the girl’s blah blah ::) :-X. Will be fishing the river and hopefully black rock and around woody heads reefs, will be in a RV catcher (white with maroon decals) with 30hp merc on the back, if you are around say hello ;). Happy and safe x-mas to all ausfishers and families, be safe on the roads people.
Cheers,
Chong

stevedemon
20-12-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi all
well i will be around the house fixing things as well as spending time on the water wit the wife and waiting for the first grand-child to arrive into this beautiful world
hopefully i will get the chance to get out around the pin or maybe the bay to do some quality fishing with the wife and a couple of mates

ch91 Got-Ya

have a Merry Xmas al ;Dl and a top New Year to come to all for 2007
:) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve 8-) 8-)

finga64
20-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Not telling cause all you buggers will come and pinch my good fishing double pluggers ;D

Otherwise Evans for a few days or weeks and I'm not saying which days. So beware...... >:(

Cheers all
Scott
;D

gone_fishing
20-12-2006, 04:24 PM
ill be going insane have to work the non public holidays and be on call the rest other than that ill be having xmas at home with famliy as my boy Harrisons 1st christmas
plus boat out of action so stuck to the hard stuff
so if you see me zipping around newcatke in my shorco ute dont laugh
have a happy and safe xmas everyone and take it easy on the road or water ;D ;D

BR65
20-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Monduran from the 3rd of January to try and scratch that bloody barra itch.
Cant wait.
3.9 bluefin with a 30 yammy on the back and a kotta on the front, will be staying at the camping ground, come say gday

Boomi_Boy
20-12-2006, 05:37 PM
First week of the new year I,m camping on the shores of a remote, power boat free impoundment (one of very few over 40% full) and rowing my 10foot tinny along the rock walls and weed beds chasin cod and yellas. It will be very quiet, i expect to be the only boat most days, and thats because of the access, not the fishing. Just me and half a dozen black swans that live in a mountain lake, and hopefully a few cod.
Then its back to the old stamping grounds on the qld border for a week in the 14 footer, my old mates comin down to wash the salt off his gear and keep me awake most nights makin bloop bloop noises with surface lures, and snorin in the shade durin the heat of the day. The water is still running, slow but clear, he,s even gunna have another go at teaching me how to wave the wand. If I fluke a cod with a sightcast on fly you will here me yahooin in W.A.!!
Hope to have a few pics to share when I get back, gud fishing and a happy xmas to everyone, cheers,
BB

Iveli
20-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Hey

Might see you up there me and the family are also heading up to woodgate.
We will be there for 2 weeks getting there some time boxing day.

We don't have any stickers either but we will be driving a bright blue Holden rodeo so it stands out.

So if you see the car come over and have a chat.

Hope to see you there.

cheers Iveli

bidkev
20-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Deckie working right up to Xmas Eve :'( Entertaining the rellies, Colac Girl (Bev and Ross) on Xmas day then showing the rellies round the Pin and Broadwater boxing Day.

Back to work for the deckie then she's off Jan 2nd so it's 5 days down at the Pin camping, crabbing, fishing, dodging the Bertrams ::) and just a wee bit of grogging ;D I'll try and stay *inside* the tinny this year ::) ;D

kev

gilbo
21-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Are you picking on the Bertrams Kev ?????? ;)

bidkev
21-12-2006, 09:01 AM
Are you picking on the Bertrams Kev ?????? ;)

Not exclusively ;) ;D...............there's other big buggers that are just as likely to have me out of the tinny...............again! ;D

kev

Argle
21-12-2006, 09:02 AM
Might see you down the Pin Kev, Ill look for the tinny taking itself for a drive then will I? ;D :-X Have a great Xmas

Cheers and Beers
Scott

bidkev
21-12-2006, 09:14 AM
Might see you down the Pin Kev, Ill look for the tinny taking itself for a drive then will I? ;D :-X Have a great Xmas

Cheers and Beers
Scott

Nah, learnt me lesson well Scott............that bloody cut off thingy will be firmly attached to me person ;D Should be around Crusoe somewhere if me spot isn't already taken...........hope to see you out there.

Thanks for the Chrizzy wishes and the same to you and yours mate.

kev

Dirtysanchez
21-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Well good luck to everyone with the fishing and enduring the inlaws or whatever. I am having Chritsmas at home, then on new years day heading to Hastings point for 10 days camping.

Hoping for a few beach sessions and some stealth fishing out of me old surf ski (got to figure out h ;Dow to manage a fishing bag, small bait container, rag and 25lb hand line) Bet you I end up in the briney and lose the bloody lot ;D

Oh well, Until I can afford a canoe its the next best thing.

All the best to everyone for the season !!

Russ

keepitreel
21-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Monduran from the 3rd of January to try and scratch that bloody barra itch.
Cant wait.
3.9 bluefin with a 30 yammy on the back and a kotta on the front, will be staying at the camping ground, come say gday

see ya there mate. We will be arriving on the 4th. Look for the alleycraft named 'Gotto Go'. There will be a few of us.

Going to Kauri Ck in between chrissy and new years. Look out jacks and muddies!!!

eatmybait
21-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Indented Head near Portarlington, in Port Phillip Bay Melb area.
Chasing Snapper, King George Whiting and perhaps a fine Aussie sheila for New Year's Eve. Wanna start the year with a bang.
Hope you all have a good xmas, and catch your target species.

jeffrey_h
21-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Hervey Bay 02/01 till 10/01.
Staying at Urangan, fishing everywhere.
Cruisecraft Regal 506 1/2 cabin. No stickers yet, not even a name,
'Regal 5' at the moment.

Have a happy one where-ever.

Jeffrey

Hoges
21-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Two mates are doing the Red Cross Murray River Marathon for the third time in their racing kayaks and I volunteered to be their support driver.

Off to yarrawonga Boxing day and finishing up in Swan Hill New year's Eve.

At least I will have the air conditioning and a motor to get me along. ::)

[smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Stu
22-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Tyndale near Maclean till Boxing Day then back up to Moreton Bay for a fish weather permitting.
:) :) :)
Cheers
Stu

Karvethowl
23-12-2006, 07:06 AM
I'll be at Springwood BCF over Christmas and New Year saying "How Good Is This!" :P :P :P

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas and tight lines.

Karve. :)

haggis
23-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Awoonga for seven days .
have to get a legal barra at least .
we have no aus fish stickers yet .
If you see nessie hunter II come and say Hi .
have a happy and safe Christmas to all Ausfishers .
cheers fae Haggis ;D