PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Touchy

Jonno
24-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Dear All,

Just thought i would give you an update on touchy. The family put him to rest with his ashes in coby creek, and in his memory peter lowe and i have erected a reflective sign in his memory. It is at the top end of coby (the power lline end) for all to see. Thanks to everone for alll of there support over the larst couple of months in this time of need.

Thanks again.

Jon Wood
Touchy Jnr

Lone_Wolf
24-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Top idea Jon. Merry Christmas mate!

LW

charleville
24-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Mate, that has brought a tear to my eye. What a wonderful idea. I am sure that he would be very proud that you did that.

Big_Kev
24-12-2006, 04:51 PM
I only got to meet touchy the once and liked him straight away.
May he rest in peace.
Kev

Big-D
24-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi Mate,
Top bloodly morning on the water today,yes my partner and i will never foget touchy . Bev& Fred were the bee's knee's to go up to cobby with because we all caught some really nice Whiting up at his spot X. Mate it was an honour to help you put up the sign this morning and i will never forget the good times i had with fred on the water.

Cheers Peter & Rhonda low.

P.S Will see you all for breaky tomorrow morning. #;)

Merry Christmas to all.

webby
24-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Great though mate, now he'll be able to throw a line when ever he wants :(
regards

bidkev
24-12-2006, 07:09 PM
A lovely touching tribute to a great guy............no doubt he'll be watching over the place.

My thoughts are with you Jon and all his family, on this, your first Xmas without him. No doubt he's still her in spirit.

kev

Big_unit
24-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Top stuff what a fitting tribute & memorial to one of Ausfish's finest.

4x4frog
24-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Well done to all involved.
I bet Touchy is smiling down and having a Christmas drink for us all. May he rest in peace and watch over our fishin' trips

Lucky_Phill
24-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Nice work Jonno and Peter.

Here's a little pic I reckon you may have forgotten about Peter.

Touchy to the rescue again !!!!!

Jonno, I will keep you informed about the matter down the PIN. ;)

Cheers # Phill

SCOTTYGC
24-12-2006, 11:54 PM
thats fantastic

i will have a beer next time i go past

cheers
scotty

subzero
25-12-2006, 04:49 AM
A fitting tribute to a deserved and top bloke.
Today celebrate the good times, try not to dwell on the empty seat at the dinner table.... its certainly not what he would want you to be doing for your Xmas.
EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY

Best Wishes Lloyd
:) ;D :D :)

Big-D
25-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Hi phil,
Thanks for the kind reminder of the day that touchy come to the rescue and towed me back in from the mouth of the brisbane river, how could i forget that day all i had on board was five (5) litres of water and one little lonley choclate bar. I was just going out for about an hour on the water but you know what motors are like it turned into an all day session on the water. Yes it does look quiet funny with me in the photo with my arms crossed being towed in. Thanks for the kind reminder.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
CHEERS BIG-D.

JEWIENEWIE
27-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Nice one boys, what a great TOUCH!! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
Jewie

Sportfish_5
27-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Very well done to all involved !!

imported_admin
27-12-2006, 03:52 PM
A fantastic tribute to a fantastic bloke.

Touchy will never be forgotten, sign or no sign.