PDA

View Full Version : Childrens Basic Fishing dvd night

robersl
09-01-2007, 08:02 PM
mister moder ;)ator not sure if we can keep this up the top or not ;)
Hi All
As per below my fishing club is having a basic fishing dvd night for the kids and adults are welcome to come and learn as well . if interested you can call me or pm me to find out more, this night is free to attend we put on a night like this a couple of times a year and the sports club fund a couple of our trips

MONDAY 22 JANUARY IN THE CABOOLTURE SPORTS CLUB AUDITORIUM STARTING AT 6PM
SHARP . HOT DOGS ,CHIPS AND SOFT DRINKS WILL BE SUPPLIED TO ALL CHILDREN
UNDER 15 YEARS OF AGE, THIS NIGHT IS TO SHOW THE CHILDREN A DVD ON BASIC
FISHING AND RIGGING INCLUDING HOW TO PUT LINE ONTO A SPINNING REEL ,CAST
THE LINE AND TIE BASIC KNOTS AND GATHER BAIT.

THERE WILL BE A COUPLE OF LUCKY DOOR PRIZES ON THE NIGHT. THE NIGHT SHOULD
FINISH ABOUT 8PM

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT SHANE ROBERSON ON 07 5499 1913 AFTER 6PM
WEEKDAYS OR PHONE 0405755874

YOURS FAITHFULLY
SHANE ROBERSON
PRESIDENT MORAYFIELD EELS SOCIAL FISHING CLUB

Feral
09-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Shane will being half an hour late be a problem? Dont finish work in Brisbane until 5:30, and I reckon my son would love to come along, even if late!

robersl
10-01-2007, 05:50 AM
thats not a problem the kids are eating at 6 but we can keep food for him i just need to confirm numbers so we know how many to cater for

shane

Feral
23-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Well it was a good night Shane, Kids both enjoyed it, mind you the youngest had a lip on him like a motherless foal on the way out, because the older one won one of the door prizes, but he soon got over it when his brother said he would let him watch the DVD as well!

Thanks to the sports club and Morayfield eels for putting it on.

robersl
23-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi feral
thanks glad the kids had a good night i think an hour is about enough for kids to watch after that they loose a bit of interest i have found. this is the 4th one we have run glad you came i am not sure what is on that particular dvd if it is not much chop give me a yell and i will pick up another one of the basic dvd we showed last night for them. caught 13 crabs 2 tings and a bream this morning back at the ramp at 9.30. as per talk you are more than welcome to come to the next meeting and have a chat and meet a few people. i am emailing the sports club today to pass on everyones thanks and will include yours

shane

robersl
23-01-2007, 03:41 PM
mt mod you may unsticky now thank you for leaving it at the top

tony135
23-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Im new I cannot seem to be able to write a message on the board without going to private messages can you tell me what to do?

robersl
23-01-2007, 07:19 PM
have you used the quick reply box at the bottom of this screen or clicked on newmessage at the top of screen to create a message if so you may need to email the mod to find out what you are doing wrong