PDA

View Full Version : Airbrushed Barramundi

dicko1980
15-01-2007, 07:22 PM
I am chasing the name or contact details of the artist who appeared in a few NAFA Barra & Bass Annual magazines a few years ago. The artist was from the Northern Territory and was selling prints of a airbrushed barra. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks dicko1980

rick_k
15-01-2007, 10:56 PM
I think he may have a brochure in the current bass and barra./

pencilart.com.au is a different style, but I prefer his work. There is another illustrator called something like Rodger Swainston that does great work too.

choppa
16-01-2007, 05:34 AM
dicko,,, are you talking about christopher j may?????

if so Big_Unit ,, James had a thread going on this back towards the end of november,,,

he is based in Hervey Bay,, James had the pleasure of catching up with him and posted a series of pics on some of his current work,,

if this is the bloke in question,, he's work is exceptional,,,,but beware,,,theres a long waiting list,,,and $$ are needed,,,but when you want quality artmanship,,, look no further

do a search,,or a scroll back throufg the pages,,, i'm positive it was around November,,,thread lasted for quite a while in this forum

choppa

rick k
17-01-2007, 08:40 PM
no he isn't looking for Christopher May = pencilart.com.au
I lurve his work. He uses wax pencils

Dicko is looking for an airbrush bloke who does underwater scenes etc. Dicko, try Landcruiser dreaming, or 80 series dreaming or similar in google

seabug
18-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Menu
Home Lodge Facilities Lodge Photos The Fishing Fishing Articles Location About Us Photogalleries Prices Book a Trip Arnhem Land Aboriginal Culture Tours Arnhem Land Birding Tours
Lodge wins another award

Lodge open over wet season and Big fish being caught

S P E C I A L O F F E R
“Landcruiser Dreaming”
L imi t e d E d i t io n

A special limited edition print run of this captivating original painting by Christiaan Snoek for only A$195.00 (incl. postage), or framed, behind glass, in rustic stained baltic pine, for only A$425.00 (incl. freight). View the print and order.

flatstrap
18-01-2007, 08:02 PM
I do wildlife paintings in between welding jobs. See for yourself. I can do an original watercolour for 200 bucks!

childers
24-01-2007, 08:06 AM
heres a pencil art red bream,i do love this thing.

Sailfisher
24-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Hi ChildersThe art you have is Christopher J May of Pencil Art. I believe he is moving to the Sunshine Coast area. The one you have is his Mangrove Jack. He has also done a barramundi, action barrimundi, skeletal barrimundi, coral trout, rainbow trout and freshwater bass.

Kendall249
25-01-2007, 03:40 PM
heres a pencil art red bream,i do love this thing.

Its not hard to see why you love it, as its an awesome picture.