PDA

View Full Version : Lost Penn and Live Fibre

Nugget
24-11-2003, 01:26 PM
I lost a Penn spinfisher on a 4 - 6kg Live Fibre rod in the top lake at Mountain Creek Mooloolaba.
It has a big trevally attached to the end.
If found - you can have the reel - it won't be worth much anyway - but I'd like the rod back.
Bugger... - teach me to put the rod down and take a tinkle.

Dave ><>

Fitzy
24-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Mate I did exactly the same in Runaway Bay. One rod jigging livies, the other with a livie out. Wound it up & left in just in the water to keep it alive while I sort another load on the other rod. Next thing she's goooone!
Dove in after it but too late. :'(

We still haven't found that old mongrel hat of yours in Somerset yet. Water was nearly low enough not long ago we could have gone walking for it. Maybe next drought! ::)

fitz

aussiebasser
26-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Mate I did exactly the same in Runaway Bay. One rod jigging livies, the other with a livie out. Wound it up & left in just in the water to keep it alive while I sort another load on the other rod. Next thing she's goooone!
Dove in after it but too late. :'(

We still haven't found that old mongrel hat of yours in Somerset yet. Water was nearly low enough not long ago we could have gone walking for it. Maybe next drought! #::)

fitz

I saw you do the same thing at Faust, jumpin' in after a rod. I reckon you'd be Barra food up there too ya wally!!

Fitzy
26-11-2003, 03:25 PM
I saw you do the same thing at Faust, jumpin' in after a rod. #I reckon you'd be Barra food up there too ya wally!!

That wasn't my fault!!
Bugger barra food, what about the stories of a croc in the lake there! ::)

fitz..