PDA

View Full Version : Merc 97 model 20 hp!

bazzaman
07-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Had my merc 20 hp 97 model like new stolen from the side of my house off the back of the boat 18 months ago......Still not happy about it...... Cops couldnt have given a rats about it!!! >:( >:(

tail-light
19-08-2004, 10:12 PM
HI Bazzaman & shano, I know the feeling of stolen, i've still have a bad taste about losing our boat trailer and the new trailer is good but not the same. I've just arrived home from NT & WA, Big country, good fishing holes make up for the long distances you drive. The one thing I noticed there was how relaxed people were with there boats & trailers. Met some really nice retirees in Broome, I never had a boat with me and the best fishing is by boat and different ones new I was a keen fisherman, bought a few fillets over to our camp. I must go, couldn't help myself in replying as I browsed/ catch up on this site. Even when I travelled around I still looked for my trailer at boat ramps. BUGGER !!! ( if this is allowed)
Regards Tail Light.

murrayscod
06-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Tail light, my folks have also been back from the top end about four weeks now, you mighta seen them around in a blue patrol with a campomatic off road campertrailer and tinny on top, they also discovered how friendly everyone was up there.
Luke