PDA

View Full Version : boat stolen

shano
21-11-2003, 12:52 PM
ok i will kick this off:
i had a 15ft savage run about that got stolen from my front yard when i lived at runcorn! at the time the boat was freshly painted red on the top half of the boat and a bit on the side near the back of the boat and the hull was painted white! the boat had a canapy that i made myself out of a blue tarp that i fixed to the existing canapy poles that came with the boat! ok it was electric start and front steer!to start the boat you would turn on the toggle switch on the dash for ignition and push a black push button also beside it for the starter motor it also has another toggle switch for the choke!it had 2 seats plastic on a swivel mounted on 2 fibreglass boxes that were joined at the bottom. it had blue marine carpet in it and also windscreen,nav lights ect,it had a 55 hp johnson about and a 25ltr plastic fuel tank.trailor was in good nic galvanised had 14" wheels ,manual pulley up front,rollers ect!in the boat there was a big yellow spot light the type from super cheap!this was stolen about 3 years ago from nemies rd runcorn while i was home might i add ! and it still feels like yesterday! i have my suspessions that it could of been my old next door neighbour and the boat could of ended up cairns way or even around the inala area well who really knows hey ,it wasn't insured, i will post what little pics i took of the boat most of the ones were in the boat itself!
any info please email me at:
brissie_cichlid_breeder@hotmail.com
or you can call me on 0415634241
thanks!

hornet435
08-05-2004, 09:59 AM
If you can post some photos I will keep an eye out up my way (Cairns). Would it worrry you if there was some damage to the paint as I introduced the vermin that stole it to my mackerel stopper?
Good luck
Alan

shano
16-07-2004, 06:38 PM
ha ha ha i think the boat would be long gone by now!!! but the only pics i had of it were taken in the boat !!!! none of the outside unfortunatly!

mini696
12-10-2004, 03:24 PM
ha ha ha i think the boat would be long gone by now!!! but the only pics i had of it were taken in the boat !!!! none of the outside unfortunatly!

Let this be a lesson to all... Take a photo of your boat (inside, outside, trailer, gear) and place them in a safe place. Like a safe.