PDA

View Full Version : FOUND Fishing Rods Fisherman Is

Sandbar
04-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Found at Fisherman Is boat ramp fishing rods left behind.Phone Shane later today to recover them.Ph 33482364.DB

Cheech
04-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Sandbar, you and Shane are legends. I got home this morning and realised I forgot to put them in the boat after rinsing them at the tap by the ramp. Chong (Matt) arranged a quick dash out to the ramp (as I live in Ferny Hills so it was quicker for him) just in case a miracle had happened, and found the note you guys had left. A miracle had happened. Chong picked them up about half an hour ago.

It is fantastic that there are still honest people out there. Would have cost me heaps to replace as most of them are pretty new. Will drop a carton off to Shane's place in the next couple of days.

Thankyou so very much.

What a great day this is. :) :) :)

Cheech

2DKnBJ
04-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Cheech
How faaaaaark1n lucky are you mate.Goes to show there are still some honest people left in this world.
Sandbar Big thumbs up for your honesty.
Cheers Dazza
PS might even be worth a free trip out with Cheech and Chong charters

Commodore
04-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Who’s a very lucky man? :) :)It’s great to see that other fisherman look out for each other, and on behalf of Cheech, thanks guys, met Shane and his Dad, Ted? Top guys ;), Ted says to me, when they found the rods, Shane was walking back and forth and talking with sandbar,just put the bloody rods in the car cause all he wanted to do was go fishing… ;D ;D
Good on ya fella’s
Cheers,
Chong

Sandbar
04-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Chong I hope you caught some fish.I had a quite day.Maybe Shane had better luck on the bay.DB

DNO40
05-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Good to see there is honest people around. Can you imagine the heartache if someone with less integrity found them. :-?

DNO

Poseidon
05-02-2006, 12:45 PM
A great story all round. Well done Sandbar, great to see that good is still prospering.

Regards cameron.

themisses
06-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Restored faith!! Good on you guys!! :-*

lippa
08-02-2006, 08:17 PM
there are some humans left!!!!!! good onya sandbar, i'll buy ya a beer oneday :o

uripper
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
ditto to all the above - realise that the note did the trick - but what odds the finder is an early ausfish member who hasnt been around for a long time & sticks up a "found" post out of the blue -

Sandbar, hope you stay around a little longer this time - we need more like you

Cheers - Mal M

lippa
12-02-2006, 09:57 PM
sandbar!!!!!!!!!!!, ya got that carton yet?