PDA

View Full Version : Is there a black market for wobble rollers?

lunar_c
14-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Had a pair of wobble rollers pinched a couple of weeks ago from the Spinnaker Sound ramp.
They were very thoughtful and only took a pair from the front end.
I just can't work out why.
Was it some other fisho whos need was greater than mine?
Or is there a black market?

Ben

Derek_Bullock
14-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Ben

Having worked in prisons for the last 30 odd years and from conservation with the type of blokes who most likely took your rollers I can assure you there is a black market for anything and everything in this country.

Cheers

Derek

88fishframe
27-02-2006, 09:46 PM
I've noticed some ramps putting in security cameras - we need more of that.

I sometimes go for a drive to have a look at ramps and on a couple of occasions through week days I have gone to quiet locations and always see people hanging around. They seem to make tracks when I arrive.

I think a 'sting' is in order >:(

btsah
28-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Sorry for posting this when its not related to the subject

I cant personal message 88fishframe because I’m only a new member and don’t know how else to contact him.
I’m very impressed with 88fishframe NQ Cat (Felix) and I’m wondering if there is any chance of getting the details of it eg: length, HP, approx cost etc and where could I find a 2nd unit the same.

Cheers btsah

88fishframe
28-02-2006, 04:40 PM
btsah - give a call on 0409 897926 and we can have a chat in person. David.

trilogy
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
btsah
I know of a NQ Cat for sale in Townsville 6 mtr centre consol 115 yam 4 stroke, outriggers, new trailer gps, sounder,TTop, owner has upgrades to 26 ft Blackwatch ,open to offers about $35,000 but is away for the next week or so.

Regards
Adrian

btsah
07-03-2006, 05:28 PM
trilogy
Its is a bit bigger than Im looking for (4.7mtr) but I wouldnt mind having a look anyway.
Can you email me some details &/or Pix please to bruce.hindmarsh@ergon.com.au.
Regards
Bruce