PDA

View Full Version : Stolen rod and reel

Darryl
10-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Anythings worth a try so i will let people know i had a diawa sealine tld 2 speed matched up with a Budds tackle shop custom made rod called a KINGY KILLA stolen from me at my Russell Island home.

Maybe a few of you mainlanders could keep your eyes out at cash converters and the likes.

Would appreciate any help as this setup cost me $850 and i cant afford to replace it at that cost again.

TIM-DONSELAAR
10-02-2006, 11:50 PM
sorry to hear mate #>:(

looks like a very nice rod and reel

its probably a long shot but i hope you get it back

cheers tim

2DKnBJ
10-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Jesus mate if i had known it was worth that much i would have asked more than $50.00 for it. :o ::) ;D
Theiving pricks.Need to get hold of them and use their own fists to beat the crap out of them.
Cheers Dazza

Darryl
11-02-2006, 06:46 AM
Yeah thanks Tim, i cant see it turning up either, i just hope i bump into someone at the ramp with it in there boat. ;)

Dazza you prick, you could have least got a couple of cartons for it ;D ;D

And a free trip to the 36's if i ever find the prick that has it.

So if your reading this, your as good as burley son. ;)

Angla
11-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Make him look like those fish you caught. (dead)

Hope you find them mate

Angla

Darryl
13-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Thanks Angla....

Big_unit
13-02-2006, 08:31 AM
I hate f@#ken thieves. Would love the opportunity to tear thier arms off and beat them stupid with the wet end.

I hope you get it back mate.

Cheers
James

Fishinmishin
20-02-2006, 11:57 PM
I'll let you use them one last time when we go fishin :-X ;D.

Darryl
21-02-2006, 12:08 AM
Ahhh so Fishinmission charters is the culprit hey, mayas well keep them Jay, at least you will catch fish using the bastards.

I d have more chance belting a school of hardy heads swimming past with the rod ;D

DNO40
21-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Crestcutter,

I frequent Russell often ( Have a holiday house in @%$#&*^ St ) and have found of late that times are getting harder for some people over there and with the population increasing all the time it's bound to become more prevalent.

Fingers crossed...we have not had any touble. Because we are not there all the time it is good neighbours that look after your things.

I think that 90% of the Islanders are true blue and it's the 10% minority that is going to spoil the place.

We need to catch some of these people and show them that we don't want there kind on the Island.

DNO

Darryl
22-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Dno, next time your here mate give me a holla. I'm one of the old schoolers here and know most of the older people. The young dickheads are slowly getting pushed out mate, police are here just about everyday sticking it to them....

Ive just moved back here but mum has been here 14 years ish. If you ever need another set of eyes looking after your place i would be happy to do the drive byes mate as i am around a bit on the island.

Beer oclock when you come down mate for sure.

Darryl.

DNO40
23-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks darryl,

I'll certainly look you up bext time, spent three weeks there at XMAS and put in at Barcelona ramp everyday.

Will PM you when next over / Down......maybe easter for a week.

DNO

Darryl
16-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Well after continually asking questions , my rod turned up at Cash Converters.

Cashies have passed on the information to the police and hopefully the person will be charged.

Bout time i had a win.

Cya when your down DNO. Looking forward to having a beer and a yarn mate.

Darryl.

Brejen
16-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Good to hear Darryl ONE for the good guys hey.

Brett

Darryl
16-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah Brett thanks, i honestly didn't expect to see it again. Small place this Island ;)

fishingnottake
16-03-2006, 11:28 PM
so do you actually know who stole it?

Darryl
17-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Yes mate i do , problem is he is 16. I went to see his parents yesterday and they are just as bad he is. They are new to the Island and wont last long here if there kids run riot.

But what do you do? he's 16 , if i give him a slap up the side of the head, i will end up charged. :-/

I'm just glad i got it back .

rodbender
17-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Hi crestcutter glad to hear u got ur gear back one for the go guys ;D
just a couple of questions if i may
1 did cash converters give u ur gear back on the spot or have u got to wait till it goes to court.
2 and did cashy try and make u buy ur own gear back for what they payed for it.
The reason iam asking that's the stunt thek pull in n.s.w.

cheers Reg

Darryl
18-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Reg they did try and make me buy it back before the police arrived , but after the police were present it wasn't mentioned mate.

So i got it back on the spot, just had to prove it was mine. Cashies only gave the little shit 150.oo for it anyways. Unreal that side of it though, 150.00 bucks for a 850.00 dollar combo. :-?

No wonder Cashies is doing so well.

Police told me that cashies were supposed to send in a fax everyday with what has been hocked on it. What i want to know is why didn't anyone see that i reported it 2 weeks pryor , and why the store i specifically rang because it was the closests failed to see that it was the same rod ( serial numbers on reel etc) . I'm afraid Cashies are thieves too in my book.

2DKnBJ
18-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Hey Darryl
Bout time the good guys had a win.
Every dog has its day.His will come.
Cheers Dazza

longtail
18-03-2006, 08:01 PM
hey darryl , good to hear you got your rig back

$150 for that combo :o :o your right mate , cashies are crooks too ;)

now you got your gear back , next w/end .. mackeral hunt :D 8-)

cheers
jason

Darryl
18-03-2006, 08:23 PM
For sure Jason. Goin again tomorrow maybe, you coming?

longtail
18-03-2006, 08:53 PM
broke this week mate :'( all the bloody bills came at once >:(

next week for sure

jason

bungie
18-03-2006, 09:05 PM
:)

Darryl
18-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Ya see Jason, Bungie's that happy for me he is lost for words.