PDA

View Full Version : stolen Reels.

Nelster
25-07-2006, 03:28 PM
hey guys there will be plenty of hot reels on the market somewhere as. nerang dis. got done last night.. cleaned out the glass cabinets.. so if you come across anyone selling reels cheap maybe call derek or the cops haha.. or just buy and use it .. but will i catch fish bad karma wins the best of them

themisses
26-07-2006, 01:18 PM
That really SUX!! >:( Derek and the crew are so helpful. We have bought all our camping and lots of fishing gear off them over the last few years. I think they are the largest family owned camping store in the southern hemsiphere?? (correct me if I'm wrong.) Their new fishing section is AWSOME!! Could get lost there for days. Hope they catch the little ***** that did it. Kim.

Fishing_Widow
26-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Mongrels.

Everyone is always so helpful when we go in there. Nothing is too much trouble. I hope they catch them. >:(

Nomes

truck_hunter
29-07-2006, 09:51 PM
low life mongrels i hope they catch who done it, the guy,s at nerang disposals are great!!! derek & crew are a great bunch of guys they have a huuuge range of fishing tackle i spent a few hours in there nearly got lost so much to look at quality products too.TRUCK HUNTER. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

maztez
30-07-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree totally with all the comments .they are great people to deal with .
cheers Terry