PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN  silicone wipers !!

maxwellson
23-08-2006, 06:27 PM
im stumped. hope someone can help !!. put the old girl in the creek, went fishing, a sad story ;D ;D. went home, washed the screen in car next morn on the way down the drive and only had 3/4 of a blade on each wiper !!!. :-? :-?. someone who breathes the same air as i do had cut...very cleanly....the silicone wiper blades and only taken 3/4 !!!!!! of each blade, 35 cm long pieces.........i must also say that this is the first time that any type of damage has ever been done to my property at my local ramps, maybe ive just been lucky. if anyone can throw some light on what someone would want small strips of silicone for let me know please, im stumped ;D ;D. im dirty on the lowlife dogs also. it was more of an inconvenience than anything else, just amazing.

Cheers Maxi

maxwellson
23-08-2006, 06:31 PM
i have a feeling this thread will be moved. i posted it here to get a bit more exposure on such a answerless question. it has me !!

Cheers Maxi

Hornblower
23-08-2006, 06:48 PM
They'd want it for one of those small Jap sports cars with the duff duff music. It sounds like such a trivial things but what if it had been raining when you brought the boat back in. They have no regard for anyone else, lets hope they find a nice big tree on the side of the road and do the world a favour. >:( >:( >:( >:(

maxwellson
23-08-2006, 06:54 PM
what 2 use as a anti vibration device ???? with the speaker setup in the stupid little vehicle ??

cheers Maxi

griz066
23-08-2006, 09:50 PM
The spineless pr!cks were probably too lazy to go to the cheap store to buy a set >:(
Off with their heads I say [smiley=behead.gif] [smiley=hanged.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

lippa
24-08-2006, 05:02 PM
lucky they didn't wipe that tinny over with them!!!! silcone-paint, don't mix!!!!

cheers

lippa

choppa
24-08-2006, 08:20 PM
michael jacksons not visiting is he????????

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

finga64
09-09-2006, 07:40 AM
They were probably just trying to be smarta-ses.
Many years ago I used to have trouble keeping wheel nuts on my mags. Somebody/thing used to loosen them all when I used to take my mum shopping on a Saturday morning in Lismore. I nearly lost a wheel 3 or 4 times then I learnt to check them before I left. Stopped happening after a while. Hopefully somebody court them and used the wheel brace on them.

jaybee
12-09-2006, 07:39 AM
there was a report on ACA a few months back. people parking in the street at work come out at knock off to find half or all their wipers missing, only the silicone ones. a panelbeater in the street set up a camera from his pc and the culprits were soon caught. it appears crows have taken a likeness to silicone wipers. ::) so i would say these are your theives.
cheers
Joe.

maxwellson
13-09-2006, 06:01 AM
yeah someone else suggested that to me ..but i dont think crows carry sharp blades ;D ;D
these were cut off !!

cheers Maxi

Dirtysanchez
15-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Guys, yep, definitely crows, happens all the time at my son's school yard and is costiing me a mint !!

The Mrs came home the other night in the rain & complained the 'window' was making a funny noise, guess what, no wiper blade ::)

Window is scratched to the sh1thouse too :-[

choppa
15-09-2006, 09:35 PM
i saw what the ""storm"" did to webbies car,,,,,

crows,,,,???????

how do they know which blade is silicone??????

taste test,,i spose

Big_unit
23-09-2006, 09:49 PM
An old guy up the road told me the same thing about the wiper blades, I thought it was a Furphy.

In saying that I know Crows are very smart cunning bastards. You can walk out of the house carrying a broom and they stay in the chook house ( knocking off eggs ) but if you walk out carrying the Shotty they are gone in a flash. We even had one that would put the eggs in the gutter on the shed roof and get them later.

Cheers
James

navlight
29-09-2006, 05:45 PM
An old guy up the road told me the same thing about the wiper blades, I thought it was a Furphy.

In saying that I know Crows are very smart cunning bastards. You can walk out of the house carrying a broom and they stay in the chook house ( knocking off eggs ) but if you walk out carrying the Shotty they are gone in a flash. We even had one that would put the eggs in the gutter on the shed roof and get them later.

Cheers
James

Unit,

LOL,

I do the same but hold an imaginary rifle pointed at them, or clap my hands really loudly and they are off quick smart. The clapping of the hands when you are out in the bush is a laugh, to see them doge from side to side as if they have been shot at before is very funny. ;D

Navlight ;)

flatstrap
29-09-2006, 07:59 PM
I was told by the railway staff at Coomera train station that this is true. The crows have taken a liking to wiper blades and do damage to them. That's why the cars that park at the station lift the wipers OFF the screen and point them forward so the crows can't easily reach them. I originally thought that the wiper blade pointing forward was some sort of message about all day parking. How silly of me...flatstrap