PDA

View Full Version : Stolen From the boat GPS!!

Sandman
02-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Well got my long awaited new toy for the boat, while looking at the setup and measuring were to put the unit i get a call from Chrisco_Stew to go for a fish Thursday nght.
I take all out of the boat except my Garmin GPS 76. Next day get in start placing wires etc then realise my GPS has been flogged >:( can not claim it due to value :( well i dont think i can . But all my bloody marks are gone , thankfully Rankin Ray has some , and a few residual up in Hervey Bay.
Anyways i think i know who stole and off to the cop shop today.
Sandman

marlinqld
02-10-2006, 10:13 AM
If you know the culprit, go get him mate........... crucify the low life......

Sandman
02-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Dont know him and dont want to , will let the men in Blue deal with him.

griz066
02-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Men in blue will do stuff all [smiley=bobby.gif] [smiley=bobby.gif]get a couple of mates and drop around for a quiet chat one arvo [smiley=smash.gif] [smiley=smash.gif] [smiley=smash.gif]and if he still has it he may just give it back [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] if you know what i mean [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=helpa.gif] [smiley=helpa.gif]

Sandman
03-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Just remembered it can be tracked down by GPS ;D This will be fun

DR
03-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Just remembered it can be tracked down by GPS ;D This will be fun

thats interesting, how does it work?? or am i misreading this?

Duyz72
06-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Keep us informed of this GPS Tracking thingy . . . .

Kendall249
06-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Ar*eholes, they deserve whatever they get >:(

Sandman
09-10-2006, 11:50 AM
GPS , If you register your GPS with some suppliers such as GARMIN , they somehow can track the devise when it is turned on as all devises have there own codes such as found in mobile phones.
The GPS needs to be in mode not on simulator, We have located it but it is not currently turned on and the location was on the road around the corner.
They may soon realise and dump it unfourtunatly.

atlantic_salmon
09-10-2006, 07:36 PM
aint that the job, i did not know they could do that, i would love to be there when the coppers go knocking on his door, as the add says. a few days without a gps, alot of stress and hassle, seeing the expression on some ar#ewipes face when the sh*t hits the fan, PRICELESS...

keep us updated mate, and best of luck...

mikedel
15-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Men in blue will do stuff all #[smiley=bobby.gif] [smiley=bobby.gif]get a couple of mates and drop around for a quiet chat one arvo #[smiley=smash.gif] [smiley=smash.gif] [smiley=smash.gif]and if he still has it he may just give it back [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=hammer.gif] if you know what i mean [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=helpa.gif] [smiley=helpa.gif]

Hey Grz, didn't you give it to someone for giving boaties a bad name.(boat found post - lostor stolen property) ;D