PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Yamaha motor

greyfox
27-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Yamaha Enduro 40 HP. 2002 model. Serial number 104885. Thieves unbolted and stole it out of my back yard some time over the last couple of days. Took the fuel tank and line as well. Booval, Ipswich. Reported it to the police. Would like to get my hands on the culprits. Looks like no boat fishing for me for a while as they're not cheap to replace. >:( Makes you wonder about the character of fishermen who know they're out on the water with a stolen motor. >:( >:( >:(

gunnabuild1
27-12-2006, 07:39 PM
bastards, to close to home for comfort I,ll keep an ear out.So much for merry xmas hope your new year improves.

gunnabuild1
27-12-2006, 07:40 PM
bastards, to close to home for comfort I,ll keep an ear out.So much for merry xmas hope your new year improves.

greyfox
28-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks mate. You're spot on about my xmas. When I look through the posts on this site, it's amazing to see how brazen thieves must be. The boats that are stolen and are obviously worth a lot more than what I lost. Think I'll move the hull and trailer to a safer place whilst I build a lock-up garage. Mongrels might come back with bolt cutters and take it otherwise.

mitch_05
30-12-2006, 07:02 AM
Sorry to hear about the motor being stolen >:(

mines_bigger
02-01-2007, 09:17 AM
hard luck mate

gonetoblakesleys2
05-01-2007, 09:52 AM
sorry to hear that your out board was stolen, i had one stolen a few years back , they took the out board from my front yard when my wife went to pick up the kids from school , she was away for about 15 minutes, my elderly neighbour took the number plate of there car which turned out to be a stolen plate, i had the last laugh thou the out board had seized a couple of weeks before hand, i could picture there faces when they found out that they had put them selves in a situation where they risked there health for a stuffed engine! hopfully they come to greaf using your out board !

mally
16-02-2007, 07:54 PM
sorry about the bad news mate,ill keep an eye out

lock
18-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Had it done to me aswell I hope they catch them mate .It is a prick of a feeling

snelly1971
18-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Lost 14 Grand worth the fishing gear myself last march.....luckily i was insured...hope yours was......yeah i would still like to get my hands on who took my gear....snap there necks really easily i reckon...