PDA

View Full Version : Another great trip aboard "Eclipse"

Scott_Mitchell
25-11-2001, 06:30 AM
8) Well I've just got back from another great trip abourd the mother ship "Eclpise" out from Weipa.

We headed south this time fishing all the way from Boyd Bay to the Love River. We anchored in the Archer as well. The coast line down there is amazing, with lots of reef and rock along the beaches.

Our group caught 37 different species on fly in 7 days, with highlights being - 40lb GT's, Cobia to 20lb, 6 lb Tarpon, big grunter off the beach, triple tail and cal- cal trevally to name but a few. As it was closed season on Barra we didn't target these - although we did come across a few along the beaches in clear water

You can always tell if your group has had a good trip when they want to re-book before they get of the boat

Any way back to the land of reality - and cold I have also just sent our new catalogue off to the printers - so it will only be another couple of weeks till all our subsrcibers have their copy.Thanks for your patience.

Regards Scotto

PS: We are also now booking trips into 2003 -so Give us a call if you would like to join one of our groups.

Brett_Finger
28-11-2001, 02:57 AM
Scotto,
Maaaaaate, sound like a great time was had (again ;D )
The" Eclipse" outfit is a class act for sure 8) mate might look at that next year once i get settled back in Bundaberg,have to head back as the Old Girl is getting a bit dotty in her old age.so better go keep and eye on her.at least she'll see the kids more ;D.
anyway mate all the best hope everything is well down south.
Hookin,Brett!!

Scott_Mitchell
28-11-2001, 06:41 AM
;) Brett: Maaate - It was a great trip and we'll be going back ;D

Also got another new exciting trip on the board in very remote waters in the NT. Will advertise trip details when finalised.

Regards Scotto

So many fish - So little time

Brett_Finger
28-11-2001, 03:59 PM
Maaaaaaaaaaate,
Go You Good Thing ;D 8) :o :P
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Hookin,Brettooooooooooooooooooooooo !!