Maxg
04-10-2002, 09:58 AM
see the classifieds. Max

MartinF
04-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Max, I thought you loved that rod!! Why sell? :'(

Maxg
04-10-2002, 09:19 PM
I do, but I'm moving into a 15 footer, which is very expensive and I have a TFO 10 footer, 9/10#. Want to buy it. Max

MartinF
05-10-2002, 06:02 AM
What happens to the life time guarantee when it's sold second hand?

Stuie_02
05-10-2002, 09:10 AM
15ft what next ?

if i was Steve Irwin Aka Crocodile hunter i would say 'CRIKEY'. Max are you casting form your lounge room?

The 15ft rod would cast things into the next time zone but a bit of a learning curve to handle such a large rod? things like handling fish at close quaters those kings arent always coperative when up close and personal.

Cheers
Stuie_02

Maxg
05-10-2002, 10:48 PM
On the guarantee, not sure, up to Chris I think. On the 15 footer, yep into the next time zone. Perhaps a move into longer rods could be the next generation of Oz fly fishing, 9 footers are limited these days, especially from West Coast beaches and gibbers. But I've chucked a 15 footer, last Sunday, and it certainly goes. There are some problems, mostly solved, line line management and fish handling. Still other people have solved these things, like Bro Lef Hand himself, for one notable.
Blank is here, so fast taper it is probably supersonic in delivery. Verry nice gear.
I regard it as a step up in technology, a move into SWF reality, like there are other things than 9 foot 9 weights, like 15 foot 10/11 weights.
Cheers Max PS you only need guarantees if you use a rod like a ning nong, use it like a graphite rod and what does one need guarantees for, just a cover for stupidity. VBG. http://www.ausfish.com.au/chat/images/smilies/cwm4.gif