PDA

View Full Version : Casting Lessons

sporty1
21-12-2002, 03:56 AM
Just a note to inform all new or experienced fly fishers that yesterday I had a lesson with Harro at Ningi. As a person new to flyfishing it was a revelation. In just 2 hours Harro had me well on the way to a lifetime of flyfishing. The patience he shows and the unique ability he possesses in being able to impart knowledge simply is impressive, and make learning to cast a pleasure. Do yourself a favour if you want to iron out some problems or learn to cast spend an hour or two with Harro. I will be having more lessons in the future. This is an un solicited endorsement of the man and I was more than happy to pay full price for the lesson and the experience gained.

Jack_Lives_Here
21-12-2002, 06:33 AM
Top stuff
Yeh, heard all glowing reports from all that have attended. Plan to get up and see Harro to sort out any bad habits I may have taught myself and chew the fat on some hunting stories also.

Maxg
21-12-2002, 09:28 AM
Well just goes to show that only the best is the best thing to have. That way you get to be, if not the best, very good. Harro is the very very best. Cheers Max

Maxg
21-12-2002, 09:30 AM
Guys, does that skeleton mean I in the archological stage. Like nearly buried, can you put some flesh on it. make it a queenfish, please. VBG Max

Harro
23-12-2002, 10:25 AM
Cut it out Max -
I'll be charging more than Peter Hayes soon..
Have a nice Christmas, mate.