PDA

View Full Version : any1 stock TFO in bris.

Quinny69
04-02-2003, 07:18 AM
Any one know where I can look at Temple fork outfitters rods in SEQld. Do they have them @ Tie n fly, Anglers W/house, Springwood ????? any help much apreciated Cheers Matt Quinn. PS Im not talking about the new Wong ones just the standard 9ft 4pce. Im after an #8

Chris_Dunham
04-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Quinny,

All TFO rods are sold in Australia through ########. We have a customer trial cast programe in place which allows customers the opertunity to cast TFO rods before purchasing. If you would like to take advantage of this or need more info feel free to E-mail me

Cheers,

Chris. #

Stuie_02
05-02-2003, 05:30 AM
hi Chris

Totally unrelated but that a nice bream your holding up there. The one in your profile pic

Cheers
Stuie

Chris_Dunham
05-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Hi Stuie,

That bream was from the Blackwood River in south west WA. Great river and good hard fishting black bream. They take bunny type flies cast deep into snags on a sinking line. Have landed half a dozen fish of this size (45-46cm) in an afternoon on the Blackwood which shows how good a fishery it is or was.

Unfortunatly there is a commercial netting licence still in operation on the Blackwood which I believe to be a far from apropriate use of this great resource. We have been trying to get the fisheries dept here to buy back the licence but they about as interested in looking after our fishery as I am in ironing.

Cheers,

Chris.

Matt
07-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Any one know where I can look at Temple fork outfitters rods in SEQld. Do they have them @ Tie n fly, Anglers W/house, Springwood ????? any help much apreciated Cheers #Matt Quinn. PS #Im not talking about the new Wong ones just the standard 9ft 4pce. # # Im after an #8

Hi Quinny,

I've got a 12 weight you can try sometime if that's any help (probably not) I think your mates with Geoff Volter aren't you?? Tee it up with him and I can drop it into him if you are and you want to else shoot me an e-mail..

Matt.

Steve_Ooi
07-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Did Geoff buy a new car, a rover, cause i'm sure i saw him behind one. ;)

Poony

Voltzy
08-02-2003, 05:12 AM
No new car for me steve :( yet..

Yeah Matt's yesterday I was fortunate enough to try the #10 TFO and it is a very nice casting rod also.

Quinny69
11-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Just give me your opinion before I arange anything drastic with Burleson USA or Chris. Voltzy, are they "Up There" with, say, Your rod? Matt(yeh I know Voltzy, taught him everything he knowes) Id love to check it out, I could at least get an idea with the bigger stick. I know MaxG gives them the thumbs up. Cheers guys, # Matt Q

Quinny69
27-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Well,,, I got the rod yesterday.Went for the IM8 and its soooo sweet. Abit better than the more expensive rod I was planning to buy to tell the truth. Even makes MY loops look good. VERY NICE...Quinny