PDA

View Full Version : how do I get involed in freashwater stocking

krazyfisher
27-07-2002, 03:24 PM
I have come to the fact that I need to be part of the fishery in my area how do I get involed with the stocking assoc. I am in mackay but we should all be doing somthing this would just be my little bit.
thanks

Fitzy
28-07-2002, 09:41 PM
HI Krazy,
Email Bob Sutherland on bobs@mackay.net.au
He is the Secretary of MAFSA (Mackay Area Fish Stocking Assn).
The Macakay group are one of the most pro-active, hard working stocking groups around. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to have another new member.
They stock Teemburra, Kinchant & Eungella Dams & run their own community hatchery.

Drop Bob a line.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

Neil_c
29-07-2002, 02:39 PM
Hi Krazy

You would be most welcome to come along and get involved. The next meeting will be thursday the 15th August. This is also going to be the AGM. Any help goes a long way. :) :)

C U there

Neil :)

krazyfisher
29-07-2002, 02:53 PM
thanks for that I should have got involed long a go. Niel I will be there but where is it held?
thanks again all

Neil_c
30-07-2002, 08:44 AM
Krazy

Joining Mackay Area Fish Stocking Assn. will give a much clearer insight into what can and will be achieved in these dams. As well as meeting those who can point you in the right direction. It worked for me ;). We have our meetings every third Thursday at 7.30pm in the old Pioneer Shire Council Chambers. Wood St. River end.

Hope you don't mind but I lifted this from another post, saves wear and tear on the digits :) The rooms are down the right hand side of the building and to the left up some stairs.

Neil